PDA

View Full Version : Video of Rocky the crybaby

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 07:05 PM
I had to tape Rocky crying when you rattle a candy wrapper. I taught him to play fetch with a Christmas candy foil wrapper so now everytime you open a candy or just rattle the Jolly Ranchers in the candy bowl he cries until you give him a foil ball to play with. I now keep a roll of Reynold's Wrap by the candy dish for quick toys.
Turn up the volume so you can hear him and sorry it's so dark.

kimlovescats
01-25-2005, 07:11 PM
ROCKY, you are soooooo precious little boy ........ awwwwwwwww, Lori, I want to pick him up and kiss him soooo badly!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *makes note to head east this spring* :eek: :D

QueenScoopalot
01-25-2005, 07:22 PM
That is sooo cute!!! :D :D :D I could have sworn I heard him saying "PLLLEEEAASSSEE"???? :eek: :D :)

Grace
01-25-2005, 07:45 PM
He is adorable - and that fantastic tail!!

CalliesMom
01-25-2005, 07:59 PM
oh my..that was adorable. How do you not squish him every second of every day?

Aspen and Misty
01-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Aww!! Give that kitty some foil :D He is too cute!!

Ashley

Uniqueviking
01-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Awww, what an adorable little baby http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-006.gif That was sooo cute.

Vio&Juni
01-26-2005, 02:06 AM
These fluffy boys can melt your heart with their squeak :D

Juni is really bad when she wants to play fetch, she could even kiss your toes :D Foil balls are her favorite.

catcrazylady
01-26-2005, 06:06 AM
Not only is he wonderful to look at but that little tiny sweet squeeky voice would have me in a puddle on the the floor!!! I would give him the whole roll of Reynolds wrap!!! What a cutie!!!

catlover4ever
01-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Lori that was just too precious. :) :)

catmandu
01-26-2005, 08:44 AM
The Sound was on,and people,at the Library,all got to hear Rockys mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww,and The Library Cat Club,came over,and AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD DDD!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
oh my..that was adorable. How do you not squish him every second of every day?

Ditto! How much more adorable can you get!!! Love that little squeaky voice, sounds just like Peanut. :D

(mental note to self, try foil balls with CJ)

jazzcat
01-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks. Rocky does that sweet little cry whenever he wants food or to be petted or his foil balls but let me tell you the boy has a set of lungs on him. If I go out in the garage to do something and he hears me he will sit at the door and cry louder than any cat I've heard. I really didn't believe it was him the first time he did it.

catfamily
01-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh Rocky is so cute.Great video.:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-26-2005, 04:26 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I bet that little scooter gets ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he wants...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE... I almost couldn't take it!!!!!

rg_girlca
01-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh Lori, that little Rocky is such a darling. I just love little kitty mews. I say give that boy anything his little heart desires.

Poppy does that also when he wants to eat or play, but his mews are shorter and he makes this little screwed up face when he does it. Sooooo cute.

Next project. Learn how to make videos. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
01-27-2005, 12:23 AM
I could not post earlier, but just wanted to say that Rocky is a great foil ball catcher! He is so cute, and I would love to stick my nose in that fur:D
Ps- isnt it funny how cats chew on foil like it doesnt hurt, but if we chomp on a piece by accident, its like torture? I get the cold shakes just thinking about it..:d

Barbara
01-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Oh how well I know that whining little sound when Tigris wants to have something. I think I have to come over and steal Rocky- he's too cute:)

christa
01-27-2005, 07:20 AM
OMG! That little cry is soooooo cute!

Brodie has a similar cry when he wants to be held. You'd think he was dying or something!

Aren't little boy kitties the sweetest . . . ;)

iloverat
01-27-2005, 11:32 PM
Oh, my. :D How cute is that little squeak? Rocky sounds just like my grownup kittie, Briggs, who still has a teeny little voice. She was asleep in her bed next to me when I played your video. When she heard Rocky, she sat up, swiveling her head in an attempt to locate that sound. Now she is sitting at the glass door, looking outside as I'm sure she thinks there's a baby out there. Aren't these creatures just toooo precious for words????

shais_mom
01-27-2005, 11:47 PM
how cute!! :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-28-2005, 12:14 AM
Awwwwwww he's so adorable and I love his little squeaky meow.:D