PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick of my constant whining yet?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Alas, I visit once again... lol. I missed you guys!! I've been lonely without PetTalk. :( But as always, my mom and I are NOT getting along. AT ALL.

Things started out okay, but then my dad told me that he was talking to my mom and my mom told him he needed to make some new friends. My dad hangs out with my aunts and uncles all the time, we are a close family, and he HAS other friends, but he prefers to hang out with my relatives instead. Well my dad said that if they were to ever get a divorce, that my mom does NOT want him hanging out with them anymore. :mad:

My dad also wanted to try and watch movies with her and stuff this weekend, and she bluntly told him she did not want to go out with him at all this weekend. She wanted to go out with Sarah, who is 24. Almost half her age. :mad::mad:

A few more things that make me angry::

*She didn't want my brother and I to come to her house because my brother was sick and she didn't want to get sick. WHAT A MOM. :mad:

*I asked her to drop off some clothes for me this morning, and politely told her she needed to be earlier today, because she would have to get a ride. My school starts at 7:45. She got to my house at 7:50, because she didn't know I needed a ride. HELLO! YOU ARE BRINGING ME CLEAN CLOTHES! You don't think I NEED you there? So I got to school pretty late today. :mad:

I just can't deal with her. She's so self-centered and wants nothing to do with us when we are here. I'm at my wits end with her. I started to cry after what my dad told me she said to him. She has no right to tell him who to hang out with, and she has no right to treat him the way she does.

*sigh* What to do?

But otherwise, Gavin said his first "sentence" the other day. His dad came home and he said, "Ma! Da home!" :p What a cutie. I have tons of pics of him on my camera, but my cam isn't here.

So what's been happening with you guys? I missed ya!

cookieluver7
01-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Its good to have you back, but I'm sorry that you are having troubles with your mom. Just hang in there, it'll get better. ;) It's nice to see you postin' again. :)

flamepony12
01-25-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm so sorry you're going through such hard times. :( (((((((HUGS))))))))
awwww, don't worry, you haven't missed much of anything!
pleeeaase remember to check in as much as possible, we miss you around here!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys. :)

Lilith Cherry
01-26-2005, 04:12 PM
We missed you sweetie Pie! and yes lots of us care about you very much and are sorry you are having a hard time with your mum.. Hang in there and we will all send good thoughts for you:D

CountryWolf07
01-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Welcome back! *hugs*

I'm sorry about the things going on with your mom... ride it out.. I hope things work out soon..

and congrats on Gavin.. ADORABLE! :) Can't wait to see pics of him again!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-26-2005, 08:50 PM
I have SO MANY PICS... but I forgot to bring my camera... :rolleyes: Sheesh.. lol. I might come back tomorrow, so expect some then.

flamepony12
01-26-2005, 09:48 PM
heeeyyyy....ummm....ummm.... Megan... you promised us s'more of your *story*!! and we're waiting patiently.... ;);)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Gah... where is it anyway? Lmao...

flamepony12
01-26-2005, 10:08 PM
it's right here (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62992), Megan! :D remember.... you were on a very suspenseful part... when she was about to open the black chest... :D