PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to have your heart stolen...

catnapper
01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
by Murphy!
Isn't he just gorgeous? Oh those eyes! They are that celery yellowish green that I love so much.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/Murph1.jpg

Here he is getting cozy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/Murph2.jpg

Anyone need a black kitty that wants nothing but love and makes the best happy feet ever? Anyone? He's stolen my heart!

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh Kim!!!! He looks like Jazz when she was a kitten.

I have to say I think most black are so sweet. He's definitely stealing my heart too!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Anyone need a black kitty that wants nothing but love and makes the best happy feet ever? Anyone? He's stolen my heart!

Ooh, ooh, me, me, I want him!!!

.....don't I wish....:( ;) :)

Does he have a little white spot on his tummy?

catlover4ever
01-25-2005, 02:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/Murph1.jpg

Oh he looks just like a slim-down Mystic. ;) He is adorable.

sasvermont
01-25-2005, 02:30 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid155/p07b715e260ce026b2f71f8af07ce70de/f559dc21.jpg
What do you think? A marriage made in heaven. They would make pretty kittens together.

I just love black cats.

kimlovescats
01-25-2005, 02:54 PM
He is absolutely gorgeous and sounds like a perfect cuddle baby! Be careful, Kim ... I hear you SLIPPING!!!! *snicker, snicker*

:D ;)

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Okay Kim, do you want me to tell you the wonders of a 5 cat household, because I will!:D

I know I did a lot of "persuading" you to keep Harry but I won't twist your arm on Murphy unless you want me to. FYI, black kitties are WONDERFUL!:D

kt_luvs_kitties
01-25-2005, 03:00 PM
He is very handsome. I also love black kitties. I would want to keep him also. :D

jenluckenbach
01-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Kim....6 cats is a good number :D:D I liked 6 a whole lot :D:D

Nice ROUND number........

:D:D:D:D

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Kim....6 cats is a good number :D:D I liked 6 a whole lot :D:D

Nice ROUND number........

:D:D:D:D

How rude of me to leave out his sister. Of course, 6 would be nice too.:D

ramanth
01-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Ohhhh he's so handsome!! :D

catnapper
01-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Guys!!! You are NOT helping! Lori, I seem to remember you swearing you won't "suggest" I keep any more kittens. Shame I can't find that quote ;)

I fear we will be keeping Katrina (some fear, eh?) and I am falling hard for this little one. Darn it! I am soooo flunking fostering. BUT I am determiend to take these two to adoption events and get them adopted (didn't I say that with Harry and Abby?)

Debbie.... if you want we can somehow work it out to get him to you. Tubby and CJ would love a really young brother. He is so loving and sweet. No white spot, just a few stray white hairs here and there.

NoahsMommy
01-25-2005, 06:16 PM
He's VERY handsome!!! :)

He reminds me of my Basie Bee!

QueenScoopalot
01-25-2005, 06:16 PM
I think six is a wonderful well rounded number too! (That is if you ever got your heisted Abby back:eek: )! How can anyone resist those full moon eyes? :confused: And how could you even consider keeping Katrina, but not Murphy? :confused: He's so bonded with her I thought! ;) :o So what if you flunk fostering....how do you think those of us with eh-hem larger numbers of kitties got this way in the first place? ;) :D :confused: Though I have to admit most of my keeper kitties are less than perfect. But perfect for me! ;)

Uniqueviking
01-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Ohhhh, I'd looove to have him. What a shame you're so far away.

He looks just like a smaller version of my Boomer!

catcrazylady
01-26-2005, 07:03 AM
What an adorable little boy!!! Kim you are the perfect example of why I don't foster!;) :D They steal your heart and you can't let them go. I couldn't anyway. I had a feeling that Katrina would be staying as your daughters cat and since you nursed sweet Murphy back to health he has catnapped your heart too. I'm certainly not going to tell you that 6 cats is too many!!!;) :D

catmandu
01-26-2005, 08:43 AM
My heart,isofficially stolen,by that LittlePanther,and we hope,that he is eating,and is a well Cat!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Ok, one word of dissent here......they're not tabbies!!!! You're going to break the "chain." ;) :D

But I'm with everyone else in that there is no way I could foster. I'd never be able to give them up!

As for me taking Murphy, you know I wish I could, but as usual, I'm once again at my two cat limit (imposed by the big T :rolleyes: ) and to be honest, with everything our household has gone through in the last two months, the last thing I want right now is a kitten in the house. I'm just not ready for that yet, but if I were....Murphy would definitely be the one! ;) :D

catnapper
01-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Ok, one word of dissent here......they're not tabbies!!!! You're going to break the "chain." ;) :D

I know! thats what I've been saying! :D

I know you couldn't take little Murphy. He'd drive Peanut NUTS! If she hated Tubby's nightly grooming, she'd be annoyed all day long by a Murphy that NEEDS to be constantly touching another cat. Its as if he's got a really bad case of static cling and he can't help but glue hmself to the side of another cat. Honestly, its the cutest darn thing you've ever seen. Katrina and Harry are tolerant and accept it, but you can tell they're thinking "good grief can you get this brat off me?" I HAVE to take a video of this behavior!

Barbara
01-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Murphy and Lucy are really a couple made for each other. I love these blackies. I could never foster too. I'd fall in love and that would be it:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-26-2005, 10:14 AM
I know! thats what I've been saying! :D

I know you couldn't take little Murphy. He'd drive Peanut NUTS! If she hated Tubby's nightly grooming, she'd be annoyed all day long by a Murphy that NEEDS to be constantly touching another cat. Its as if he's got a really bad case of static cling and he can't help but glue hmself to the side of another cat. Honestly, its the cutest darn thing you've ever seen. Katrina and Harry are tolerant and accept it, but you can tell they're thinking "good grief can you get this brat off me?" I HAVE to take a video of this behavior!

:D :D LOL
Sounds like the perfect cat for me, but yes, Peanut wouldn't like it one bit. :D

.....(im)patiently waiting for the video.......

jenluckenbach
01-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Its as if he's got a really bad case of static cling and he can't help but glue himself to the side of another cat.

ROTFLMAO

catnapper
01-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
ROTFLMAO
Its an apt description, isn't it?

I am working on the video but nobody wants to cooperate. Guess its naptime and I'm being RUDE interupting it for pictures! Or at least that's the looks I've been getting.