PDA

View Full Version : Tommy!!!!

kb2yjx
01-25-2005, 06:51 AM
What a WONDERFUL alarm clock to wake up to every morning!
There is something Very special(as my Ralph Syracuse has positioned himself on my shoulder as I write) about these ORANGEMAN!! So precious and SO very sensitive!! Our lives are all the better because of them(and all other cats,too!). Have a WONDERFUL live with your Momma!!! HAPPY COTD!! Tommy, that face, the colour, just too cute!!! Love you...

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:10 AM
And The Orange Cat Organization,including Tommys Twin Orange Brother Thomas,all send thier love,and a Genuine Orange Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWW To Your Alarm Clock Tommy COTD! I find,it an amazing coincedence,that as former Stray Thomas,is going,to the Vets,today,and his confirmed home,on a small farm,that his look a like Orange Brother,a Loved Companion Cat,is COTD!

K9soul
01-25-2005, 08:51 AM
Oh Tommy, just look at bright, beautiful, curious you! What a handsome handsome boy you are! Your tale of rescue was a heartwarming one, and you have truly found a wonderful furever home to rule ;). I hope you have an especially wonderful day today Tommy, with all your favorite foods and activities! Congratulations on being our gorgeous young Cat of the Day!

Bari_d
01-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Tommy, you just sparkle there in the sunlight! What a handsome boy you are! And indeed you do look very, very healthy! Paw applause to your purrrrson for all the extra love and care. And congrats on being a very special Cat of the Day today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Picolo26
01-25-2005, 09:59 AM
It isn't often that I am struck speechless by a picture but I have to admit, the photo of Tommy is magnificent. What a noble looking kitty. I am sure he is a take charge kinda guy (and it shows in his proud stance).

Sounds like Tommy has a mind of his own. Were he a person, we would most likely be saluting!

Thanks for sharing this guy. He's beautiful. :D

kittykay
01-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Tommy, you positively vibrate with health and beauty! I do love a tiger boy!

bobtail
01-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Tommy is an outstanding guy. You could call him Your Orangeness. Thanks for sharing him.

Jax
01-25-2005, 11:41 AM
What a happy Tommy boy! You look so healthy and handsome in the sunshine T. What a wonderful home you have! TOMMY RULES!!!:cool: :cool: :) :D :)

Killearn Kitties
01-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Tommy is indeed a very handsome boy! He sounds lots of fun to be around, except perhaps at 5 am! He is also a very lucky boy to have found himself such a wonderful home. :)

Hope your day is perfect Tommy, full of all the things you love, in honour of your Cat of the Day Honours!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Tommy
WOW! You are one handsome fellow for sure!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today and read about you.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Vio&Juni
01-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Tommy, you're such a handsome cat boy :)

Dan Holder
01-25-2005, 03:16 PM
A fine looking kiy, and isn't he the lucky one to have life turn out so perfect for him. Good luck.

Frostfrog
01-25-2005, 04:19 PM
I am awestruck. Except for these paltry few, the stunning image of the magnificent Tommy has driven all words from my feeble mind.

I just hope he doesn't mark any bananas.

Wait!!!??? Where did those silly words come from? Am I trying to make a liar of myself?

karlyb
01-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Tommy, tu eres tan lindo! What a success story - from the streets to your very own loving home. Your mom will be a very good vet judging by what she has done to help you regain your health. Many happy years to you dear Tommy, our beautiful COTD.