PDA

View Full Version : Another e-mail update on a former rescue!!!

kimlovescats
01-24-2005, 11:42 PM
Remember little orange boy, Kirby? I received this e-mail today:

Hello,
>
> I just wanted to check in with you and give you an update on Kirby. Kirby
> is the little orange male Tabby we adopted from you back in October. He
> was a tiny little thing then, but let me tell you..he is HUGE! He is the
> most playfull and let's just say curious boy! He is such a companion for
> our 3 1/2 year old orange and white Tabby. I wanted to say thank you
> again
> and also to see how things went with your other kitties. I know you were
> about to lose your most loved cat and I am so sorry for your loss.
>
> Also, I have a friend that wants to adopt a kitten for her daughter, do
> you have any new additons?
>
> Thanks!

Attached is the pic she sent ... then in the next post I will put one that I had taken of him while I had him!

kimlovescats
01-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Here is one you will probably remember of Kirby when he was still with me! What a cutie pie he was! I can't wait to see a new pic, and see how BIG he has gotten!:D

jazzcat
01-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Oh Kim that is great! I love that you get updates. Little Kirby is such a cutie pie. Wasn't he a handful???:D

Do you ever hear from the lady who adopted Baloo? I'd love to know how he is and what he looks like now.

How's MCM? I haven't seen her on here in months and I'd love Jas and Fuzzy Nancy updates and pictures. I'm dying to know what R&R's siblings (and mom) look like and if they are as sweet.

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Awwww Kirby sure is a cutie pie.:) I'm glad that he's now in a wonderful loving forever home.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
01-25-2005, 12:27 AM
That is awesome! I am so glad lil Kirby got a furrever home:D He is still such a cutie pie!!! Those big blue eye, *giggles* Congrats Kim on another happy story:D

catcrazylady
01-25-2005, 06:05 AM
I think it is so wonderful that people are keeping in touch with you. It has to make your heart feel so good to see that these babies are in loving homes. It sounds like Kirby hit paydirt! A wonderful family and an adorable brother!! Great news Kim!!:) :)

christa
01-25-2005, 06:45 AM
I sure remember Kirby! That's the kitten that my husband fell in love with! Another reason we went kitten hunting around that time! ;) Such a beautiful orangie! Glad he's got a buddy and is growing like a weed!

Thanks for the update! I'm so happy to see that this guy is in a loving home! :)

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:37 AM
That is,of course,the best news,that you can get,and that Kirby,is doing well,in his new Home,and I wonder,once in a while about Franklin,Gary,and Karinas Kittens,how they are doing.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 10:06 AM
What a little cutie and like you, I can't wait for a pic of him all grown up. In the pic she sent it looks like he's saying "I know you're bigger, but I don't care, I can still kick your butt!" :D