PDA

View Full Version : Trouble and Bunny Butt dealing with the cooler weather.

Fox-Gal
01-24-2005, 11:00 PM
The Temps have dropped here in Florida, last night it got down in the high 20's.

Both Trouble and Bunny Butt are dealing with this cool weather in their own way.

Trouble trying to decide if she really needed to go out or not.

In, out, in, out.........What to do........Cold or warm.........Humm???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Troubleatdoor.jpg

"Don't rush me mom.........I'M THINKING"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/Imthinking.jpg

Bunny Butt on the other hand has the right idea!! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/warmandcossy.jpg
Get a warm blanket, lay on the couch and watch TV.......What better to do on a cold day.

It was so cold even the birds wanted to come in. LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/bluejay.jpg
just kidding......This is a bird I saved from a motor oil bath. He's was set free today. :eek:

shais_mom
01-24-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't blame them!!!
Blankets are better then outside anyday!

kimlovescats
01-24-2005, 11:46 PM
What adorable pictures! Can I crawl in under that blanket and snuggle up with Bunny Butt!!!??:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Aw, the colouring on Trouble is stunning!!!
I'd like to reserve a spot under that blanket too, Bubby Butt!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-25-2005, 05:42 AM
awwww

the "dont rush me im thinking" picture was sooooo cute...

:D

catcrazylady
01-25-2005, 05:53 AM
Look at the gorgeous colors on Trouble! She is BEAUTIFUL! Bunny Butt I'm with you! Give me a nice warm blanket, couch, and TV on a cold night.
Such pretty girls!
Poor little bird got an oil bath huh? Bless his heart he looks scared to death. I'm so glad you were able to save him. He's cute! I bet the kitties thought so too!;)

catnapper
01-25-2005, 08:23 AM
My kids don't have the same choices... its "hmmm... where shall I lay? In the basket? On top of the radiator? In bed with the blankets?" Going outside is not something they'd ever consider! :D

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
That does remind,me of when The Cats,that we had,as a youith,would sit there,deciding,to go in,or stay in,while the cold wind swirled around you.And my Mother would edge them out,the front door,then run,to the back door,to let them in,a minute later.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 10:09 AM
I love it! You open the door to let them out. They take one step and the cold air hits them. They pause, sniff a time or two, sit down and contemplate. All the while the cold air is rushing in the door, you're standing there in your pajamas freezing your tushy off while they decide on in or out. Eventually they turn around and come in and go curl up in a nice warm corner somewhere while you're left with frozen toes and a cold house. :D

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Bunny Butt is one smart kitty and Trouble is simply gorgeous!

Poor little bird, glad you saved him and he's back where her belongs.

Fox-Gal
01-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
That does remind,me of when The Cats,that we had,as a youith,would sit there,deciding,to go in,or stay in,while the cold wind swirled around you.And my Mother would edge them out,the front door,then run,to the back door,to let them in,a minute later.

That's about what happened here, Cold wind coming in the house and a cat that can't decided if going out to pee was worth it. A little push from mom and out we when, did out biz and right back in we go.

Going outside is not something they'd ever consider

That would be nice, but with 10 cats in a small house, having 10 kitty litter boxes is out of the question. I'm just so thankfull we live in a area we can get away with in and out or else 10 cats would be out of the question for us. :(

ramanth
01-25-2005, 12:21 PM
My dad would of stuck the toe of his slippers under the cat and given it a nudge. ;)

Trouble... oh Trouble. How I love your markings. *swoon*

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
You open the door to let them out. They take one step and the cold air hits them. They pause, sniff a time or two, sit down and contemplate. All the while the cold air is rushing in the door, you're standing there in your pajamas freezing your tushy off while they decide on in or out. Eventually they turn around and come in and go curl up in a nice warm corner somewhere while you're left with frozen toes and a cold house. :D

Sounds like my Maya!! Because she sees Inka running outside, she wants to check it out too. But, as soon as she feels the cold or the wind, back inside she wants to be!!:rolleyes: :)