PDA

View Full Version : Update--I feel better now...

Glacier
01-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Well, this little dog apparently has lots of friends. I had made arrangements to take her back to her owner's house tomorrow, even though he won't be there. His tenant said he would take care of her. I was and still will check him out and make sure she'll be alright with him.

When I got home tonight, I had a phone call from the owner's next door neighbor who gave me some more information. He says she was rehomed by a musher because she didn't like being a sled dog. That musher was supposed to be taking care of her again, but he's not sure how to get ahold that person. Apparently, Mellis doesn't want to stay there anyway. The dogsitter/musher still hasn't called so I can only assume they dont' want her either.

Anyway, the neighbor, Mike, said he knows Melliss very well and has spent lots of time with her. He will make sure she is taken care of until her owner returns. He sounded very sincere and certainly knew her behaviors ect. I gave him all my contact info just in case there are further problems. She's welcome to come back here anytime!

cloverfdx
01-24-2005, 07:58 PM
That is great news :). Hopefully her owner will be back home soon.

cyber-sibes
01-24-2005, 08:46 PM
glad to hear she'll be taken care of and her owners will know she's ok again---Glacier, you have a gift for helping sled dogs- you must be an angel- musher!

Corinna
01-24-2005, 09:02 PM
That sure makes me feel better too.

ramanth
01-25-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks for the update! :D