PDA

View Full Version : Poor Murphy...

catnapper
01-24-2005, 07:28 PM
He's now getting a URI. I have him caged, and in the two second I was at his cage to replenish his food and water he sneezed 4 times. He so badly wants out of the cage, but I can't risk him infecting my monsters (if they haven't already been exposed)

Katrina has a little runny nose too, but she's not sneezing (yet) and I do have a call into the rescue regarding Clavamox.

Sigh... these poor little guys. Now they won't be able to get fixed for at least two weeks after the URI clears up.

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2005, 12:14 AM
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( In the last thread they were both doing so well. I sure hope that it isn't anything too serious and that they'll both get well soon. I also hope that your other kitties don't become infected. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

kt_luvs_kitties
01-25-2005, 12:16 AM
Aww, I am so sorry to hear about Murphy. I will be praying/wishing/hoping that he will get better soon, as well as Katrina not getting it also. Poor you, I know how frustrating it is. *HUGS* to you, dont worry, it will all work out:D

Killearn Kitties
01-25-2005, 04:45 AM
Poor wee Murphy. He is so tiny it doesn't seem fair that he should get sick as well. The girls send healing purrs.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-25-2005, 05:37 AM
poor Murphy..]

i hope you are feeling better soon...:(

catcrazylady
01-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Bless his little itty bitty heart.:( Poor baby sure is having a hard time of it. Prayers on the way that he gets well quickly. I'm sure he will since you are taking such wonderful care of him.:)

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:55 AM
We are praying,for Murphy,and Katrina,the Cat Angel,is coming,to help,as a Guardian Angel Cat,to make your Cats,as comfortable,as possible,and to aid,in the many prayers,that are coming thier way.

catnapper
01-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Murphy seems better this morning. Its as if he gets worse at night. :confused:

The good news is that he is one little eating machine! :D He went from not eating at all to devouring more food than anyone else. Then he asks for more! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Poor little Murphy, but glad to hear this morning's update is better. Being a little eating machine is a good thing, especially for such a tiny kitty. That must mean is tummy is feeling soooo much better, which is wonderful news for the little guy. :D