PDA

View Full Version : my deepest apology to all the members here at pet talk...

luvofallhorses
01-24-2005, 07:22 PM
okay just so all of you know...i mean this with all my heart...

I decided to put this here since it won't fit in anywhere else..
luv4dogs i am sorry i ruined your excitement on getting a puppy..and i didn't just post my opinion to "see sparks fly" i just wanted other people know how i felt about the situation..and i was told i should learn to think before i speak and don't make posts that i did delete(which i did in your post) so i wouldn't look bad but that's already ruined..i just want to ask of you pet talkers if i can start with a clean slate?? i want to start fresh and i promise to be on my best behavior from now on no matter what the situation may be..

*Krista*

Kristl
01-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Although I don't know what you're talking about, it's fine with me!! ;)

luvofallhorses
01-24-2005, 07:28 PM
kristl to fill you in..look here:

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69827&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Lexi_Lover
01-24-2005, 07:37 PM
That's very sweet Krista! I think what we talked about helped in this...I am sure Luv4dogs appreciates this very much!

Its times like these taht I'm glad I joined!:) :D :p ;)

luvofallhorses
01-24-2005, 08:39 PM
like I said it came straight from my heart..I just want to say sorry to everyone for my rudeness..and I should get no heartfelt sympathy for it.

lv4dogs
01-25-2005, 12:31 PM
Krista, no hard feelings here! I forgive you after all I try to live by the motto: Forgive & Forget! Welcome to PT! LOL

luvofallhorses
01-25-2005, 12:40 PM