PDA

View Full Version : The Snow Cat will be Thomas

catmandu
01-24-2005, 08:43 AM
As Roadblocker,is not a good name,and he reminds me,of a Cat,that a neighbor,was Guardian ,of called Thomas,Tommy,for short.Thomas,was so warmed up,and has a Vet Appointment,and a possible Furr Ever Home,already,as I am sadly,not atking in any more Cats,as I am over,the limit,and Thopmas,might be going,to a Small farm.Where he will have room,to run,and play.He is glad,to see me,and MEEEEOOOWS,as he is alone,in the basement,as I want,the Found Cats isolated from him,but at least,he is not,in the snow ,anymore!

catnapper
01-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Yay for Thomas! Good luck at the white coats and come home with a clean bill of health.

cloverfdx
01-24-2005, 08:53 AM
That is great news :). Goodluck with the whitecoats.

jenluckenbach
01-24-2005, 03:05 PM
We baptise thee....Thomas. Best of luck at the vet's and in finding your new home. Glad you are safe and warm now.

kimlovescats
01-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Thomas is a most charming name ... and I pray that he gets a healthy report from the white coats!;)

QueenScoopalot
01-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Thomas is a perfect name for a handsome orange cat! Hope his vet appointment goes well, and he gets a great home that he deserves. ;)

AbbyMom
01-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Yea for Thomas! He's got a warm place to sleep and a possible furrever home.

Gary...did you realize you were a cat magnet?

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Abby AMom,I have sort,of guessed,taht I was a Cat Magnet,as the Cats,that I had as a youth always gravitated,to my room,because I was quiet,and bought them cooked ham,when you could buy a dimes worth.And when the Starys come here,and one approached me,when I was on vacation,in Cooperstown ,NY,then I was sure,and am proud,that the Lord,has made me,irresistable,to Cats.

catmandu
01-25-2005, 08:16 AM
And Thomases Fuurr Ever Home,on a Small Farm,on The Escarpment,is confirmed,Please Pray,that he passes the FIP Tests!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Prayers on the way for Thomas... for a clean bill of health...
:D

kt_luvs_kitties
01-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Yay for Thomas!! Catman, you are one wonderful, caring, loving man. You do so much for so many strays, it amazes me:D Cat magnet is a great thing also!! I am glad that Thomas found a nice place to stay, and a wonderful farm to run and play. Keep warm Thomas, and dont forget thank yous when it is time to say goodbye, and go to your new forever home:D

Also praying the test is negative. I am sure it will be;)

jazzcat
01-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Good luck Thomas.

QueenScoopalot
01-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
And Thomases Fuurr Ever Home,on a Small Farm,on The Escarpment,is confirmed,Please Pray,that he passes the FIP Tests!
Gary!!!! The FIP test is a scam! I hope you mean the FeLV/FIV test....FIP only detects the presence of a corona virus, which means if Thomas has had a cold, he may be killed for it! The vets can't tell if it's FIP or a common kitty cold. If you had every cat on earth tested at age three for FIP probably 95% would test positive, but it doesn't mean a thing! ;) It only detectable through symptoms the cat may have (lethargy, diarrhea, chronic URI, frequent spiking high fevers etc.). The wet form is more easy to detect via symptoms as they get very spiny, and bloat up from peritonitis around their bellies, and or hearts. A needle stuck into the bloated abdoman (in obvious FIP wet form cats) will often be filled with banana yellow fluid. Then it's usually all over for the cat. :(