PDA

View Full Version : Out of sick bay

catnapper
01-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Little Murphy has done a miraculous recovery from last night!

Well, we were getting ready for bed, and I tried one last time to get him to eat his boiled chicken. He flat out refuses. Then Allen, who would do ANYHTING for chicken started poking his paws into the cage in attemempts to move the chicken closer. I opened the cage to ge the dish to give it to Allen because it would have gone bad sitting in the cage all night. Murphy was in my arms and almost jumped out of my arms to get to the chicken before Allen did! :p He gobbled it up right away. I put some kibble in his dish, which was gone this morning. As was the water. Grant called me to the kitchen this morning and told me to be quiet... and he was standing at Nicki's water dish drinking! :D :D

I'm posting two videos of the little fella. This first one is of him playing - yes, actual playing! Not sitting there like a stone statue but actual movement! Unbelievable!

catnapper
01-24-2005, 08:06 AM
This is of him and Katrina eating kibble this morning. Watch those little paws making happy feet on the table!

We've determined that he will not eat unless he sees another cat trying to eat first. THEN he's interested in food. I hope that once he's 100% better he'll eat without prompting from another cat.

catmandu
01-24-2005, 09:01 AM
That is Great,that Murphy,is eating,I think,that Allen,did that on purpose,to make Murphy see,that Food,has to be eaten,or shared,right away.

catnapper
01-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Aww.... the cutie pie just gets sweeter. He was sitting next to Harry on the bed when Harry decided to groom himself. He got brave and stuck hs head under Harry's tongue and Harry started grooming him... while growling the whole time mind you. But Harry did groom the little fella! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-24-2005, 12:30 PM
What a little sweetie! :D

But I really find it hard to believe they are the same age! :eek: :eek: I'm so glad he's finally in good hands and feeling better. Now maybe he'll start catching up in size to his possible sister!

Love his little happy feet and then how he rubs up on Katrina. What a sweetie. :D

rg_girlca
01-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh Kim, those videos were so darn adorable.

Murphy sure has flying feet while playing with that ball and talk about happy feet in the second video. I love the way he bumped up into Katrina's chin. Gosh he is so cute and Katrina is such a pretty girl.

kimlovescats
01-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Um yea.... I'd say he's feeling better!!! Pretty energetic and CUTE as can be!!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
01-24-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm so happy Murphy's feeling better now. That campylobactor sounds like having the stomach flu 24/7! His tummy must be less crampy now..YAY! :D

jenluckenbach
01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
You know, you are right....Murphy only ate when Katrina ate (while they were here) STRANGE!!

But.....OMG !!! When he headbutts her I almost fell over from the cuteness. Aren't they just the sweetest cats EVER!?!

jazzcat
01-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Oh Kim he is adorable!!!!!!!

I'm so glad he is feeling better. What a cutie.:D

CalliesMom
01-24-2005, 07:30 PM
I've fallen in love!!! He's so little! I'm glad you live so far away, or I would be interested. *sigh*

krazyaboutkatz
01-25-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm so glad that Murphy is feeling better and eating too. He's so adorable.:)