PDA

View Full Version : Some people just should not have cars!!

Rio and Me
01-24-2005, 04:55 AM
And i'm one of them.
I tottled my first car 2 days after i passed, but still drove it for 6 months, my brother buys me a nice little Metro.
Pass's it through the MOT etc, i dicovered a leak in the oil and water system, so i ask my brother to fixed it, to busy so i keep driving it topping it up with oil before each journey.
Every time i open the little oil thing its empty so i fill it right up and it drains away so i put more and more in.
Being blone and simple i didnt think to look at the dipstick, After a week of putting gallons of oil in it, smoke come out of the exuast like youve never seen in your life, then out of the bonnett and in the car, black thick smoke, so i call my brother and demanded that he sort it out (after all he is a machanic), he comes to my work where i dumped the car 2 days ago, not beliving me about the smoke, starts her up and smoke everywhere, and it sounds real bad, after yelling at me he looked at the dipstick and it corvered the whole thing, i hadnt realised the the oil was suposed to drain out of the thingy, and had clogged the whole car with oil, he towed it back home where i think it will stay there for weeks till he can be bothered to fixed it, hes says it will be fixable but we'll see.
I mean really why are cars so damn hard to mantain, i was allways told to cheack the oil, well i bloody did, just not correctly.
Cars and me just dont go.
just a vent
Ky

joycenalex
01-24-2005, 05:59 AM
dear ky, i have overfilled the oil too, and i've driven cars for 30 years; an amazing amount of white smoke came out:eek: :eek: . don't be so hard on your self, every new skill takes time to learn.