PDA

View Full Version : Hi,I am back!

mei
01-24-2005, 04:47 AM
Hi,everyone,I am back.
I am very tired now,my head is aching,and my arm too.

This is exam of master,1170 thousands students have took it.1170 thousands,what a big numeral it is.I cann't believe how aboil will the competition be.I just the one of them who is being science student but to take an liberal arts exam.

In the examination room,my brain run fast,and my hand wrote ceaselessly.I know there are no chance and times for tense up,I just thought and wrote.

Now I really don't know how my exams about.just have a good rest is all I need.

Thank you all of you for prayers,thank you!:) you are so kind.

Barbara
01-24-2005, 04:56 AM
I hope it all went well:)

Now relax a little:)

joycenalex
01-24-2005, 05:56 AM
welcom back!:) enjoy your rest

Lilith Cherry
01-24-2005, 06:22 AM
Good Luck Mei!! I know how hard and stressful that exam was as many of my own students took it also! They were very tired and stressed out when they had finished.. but relieved it was over. We all went out for a lovely dinner to celebrate!

Now you must relax and enjoy the Spring festival! enjoy yourself and I hope you get lotsof "Lai see":) ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
01-24-2005, 06:50 AM
I'm sure you're happy it's over now. ;) I'll bet you did just fine on the exam. Rest, relax, and enjoy now.:D

Karen
01-24-2005, 07:19 AM
Relax and rest your brain for a while! Congratulations on getting through it, and I hope you did well!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Try to forget all about the exam now, and relax! Let's hope you passed, hey!:)

mei
01-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Thank you every one,I am feeling better now

The result will come out after 40 days.No metter how it about,I have tried my best,maybe it was not my best.Whatever,I will enjoy all my choose and my life,never regret.

Thank you everyone,thank you consorted with me and encouraged me when I was so tense.I really love you so much.