PDA

View Full Version : Micah!

Barbara
01-24-2005, 02:49 AM
Micah, looking at your ebony fur and your emerald eyes I ask: Why would somebody ever let you go. Certainly not me:)

I am glad that after all it worked out well and you are now in your furrever home.

I wish you more happy and healthy time. After all, 18 is no age.

neko1
01-24-2005, 06:00 AM
Wow such gorgeous eyes!!! Congrats on COTD Micah!!!

Cataholic
01-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Micah,
Cats, like people, come into our lives for a reason. I can tell you have a wonderful purrson now, to love and to live with. You are quite the beauty, with those eyes and dark fur. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD.

dootsie
01-24-2005, 06:49 AM
What a beautiful child you are! Your person is very lucky to have you - especially to have you sleep with your head in her hand. You look lovely in green. It matches your eyes so perfectly. May God give you health and joyous times. Congratulations on COTD-LYF.

smokey the elder
01-24-2005, 07:12 AM
You are such a shiny beautiful black cat with jade-colored eyes. Congratulations on finding a forever home, and being our very special senior Cat of the Day!

pawylie
01-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Hi, Micah! Hope you are having the time of your life with your current person! We black cats with green eyes are special people!
Bob

K9soul
01-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Sweet Micah, you are truly a most beautiful cat, both in body and in soul. You have certainly captured my heart today, and I'm sure will capture many more. What an incredibly touching story, both sad and happy, of how you came to finally be in the home that was meant for you. It is obvious that you are truly loved and cherished in your furever home the way you were meant to be. I hope you have an extra special day today with your beloved human and rescuer. Congratulations on being our stunning Cat of the Day!

catmandu
01-24-2005, 08:39 AM
It is always,so inspiring,to see a Senior Kitty Zen,as COTD,and I ,with my Older Cats,know,how short,thier life spand,can be! A Senior Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Lovely Senior Micah,COTD!

kuhio98
01-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Beautiful Micah, Many happy and healthy years to you. May your emerald eyes always sparkle. Congratulations on finally finding a forever home.

sasha the cat
01-24-2005, 10:03 AM
:) :) Mee-ow, Micah, I bow to your lovliness. What a beautiful goddess cat you are! Your expressive emerald green eyes have captured my KatMa's heart.

We were distressed to read that you were once abandoned and also of the loss of your beloved brother. My KatMa is still crying.

However, we are thrilled to learn that with your forever person you are cherished, loved and adored -- and will be with your special purr~son for the rest of your purr~ecious life.

Dear Purr~son who loves Micah the Magnificent:

Mew, and a thousand kittykisses, purrs, headbumpies, nose twinkies and figure 8's to you from me. You are my kind of purr~son:D :D . Reading how you love Micah has touched my soul. May you have many more years together. Purrrr-Purrrr.

We send much love to you both. I, Sasha the Queen Calico am very sure that Micah's Purr~son has won a place in heaven.

Jax
01-24-2005, 11:19 AM
OH my! What a most beauuuutiful girl you are Micah! With those sparkling green eyes and sleek gorgeous black fur, WOW! :eek: Thank goodness you found your forever home sweetie! Congrats to Marvelous Micah! :) :D :)

NoahsMommy
01-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Sweet, Beautiful, Micah...

Congrats on being COTD, sweetie! You deserve more than just a day, though. It sounds like you've had to kiss a lot of frogs to finally find your "prince"...forever home, that is.

Kiss and head bumpies to you, angel. You are a very special kitty!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Micah
What a stunning girl you are!
Green is certainly your color!
I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving forever home and family now, sweetie.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM
You are such a beauty, Micah!! Wow, 18 already? You look so great with those beautiful eyes of yours!! Lots of hugs coming your way!!

CatMama78
01-24-2005, 01:47 PM
You are beautiful Micah. As mentioned your eyes are sooooo stunning, and I think you have a very kissable nosie too. I'm sorry your life has been so hard, but I am glad to see you are now receiving the love you so deserve.

Dan Holder
01-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Yes, she has had som bumps along the road, but sounds like she is happy as can be now. And if her description didn't make that obvious, her picture does. That is a contented little face. Good luck.

Bari_d
01-24-2005, 04:15 PM
What a story...Micah, we are so glad that after some rough times, you have such a loving, furrever home! Sweet girl, we wish you many love-filled years to come! Be happy, beautiful, Micah!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Gail Wolfe
01-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Congrats Micah!

You are one beautiful baby!

Spinner and Arbuckle send greets.:o

lisalee
01-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Micah you are one beautiful black kitty! I just love your eyes. So glad to hear you have lived such a long life.

karlyb
01-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Micah, you are so beautiful with your shiny black fur and bright green eyes. You look very healthy and obviously well-taken care of by your loving mom. You have traveled more than many humans! Well, my dear Micah, your wandering days are over and you have the home every cat wishes for. I hope you and your mom have many more loving years together.

littlemisstatersmom
01-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Micah, you are so beautiful!! You and your human are so lucky to be together!! I am glad through all of the hardship, you have found your furrrever home. Hugs and Kisses from Mommy and Miss Tater!;)

felinefanatic
01-25-2005, 01:59 AM
Micah, you are such a beauty, and to think I almost didnt get to see your truly beautiful face, those emerald eyes! I logged on late at 11:30 pm and there you were, pretty as could be, but for some reason my computer crashed!! When I got back to you 5 min later, much to my dismay you were gone, replaced by another lovely of the day. So while our meeting was all to brief I would like to say, I am glad to of met such a lovely creature if only for but a fleeting moment! May your golden years be your best years.:) :) :)