PDA

View Full Version : Saw this in my local paper...

LuvGold00
01-23-2005, 11:55 PM
I just saw this in my local paper:

"Three free Siberian Huskies, two are former sled dogs, don't have time to work them; also 6 month old female black/tan German Shepherd, no papers, asking $350. call 603-826-**** "

I could never give away my dogs in the paper... I hate it when I read things like this, I always want to take them home! These guys are right down the road from me...
:(

bckrazy
01-24-2005, 01:57 AM
:( ick. I know.. I always get really sad thinking about all the paper puppies. hopefully that guy will actually screen the future homes of his dogs, I cant believe people that'll just throw away dogs that they've had for years. I just saw an ad in my paper that was advertising a 9 year-old female Husky, red/white with blue eyes, free ... :mad: poor girl has probably been with them since she was a puppy, and they just throw her away!

Vette
01-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Oh i know how you feel. that is how i got my dog. except i found the add for him on the internet and he wasnt free. he was like $60.00.. but even so free or not,, its always disturbing how anyone could get rid of their animals over lame brain reasons...

the womans excuse for giving Kirby up was because she was moving a place that doesnt allow dogs. :rolleyes:

oh well.. her huge loss... and even huger gain. :D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-24-2005, 07:29 PM
O, Kara, that's just terrible! I know exatle how you must feel!:( :(

luvofallhorses
01-24-2005, 07:31 PM
:( I feel for you

lute
01-24-2005, 07:33 PM
that's terrible! every time i see those i wanna bring them home!:( i actually brought home a "free to a good home" dog once. unfortinatly we had to take her to the pound cause she attacked my brother which was 3 yrs old at the time. my dad took her without me getting to say goodbye.:( fortinatly she was adopted not long after she was put up for adoption.