PDA

View Full Version : Mason has a lump!

Kristl
01-23-2005, 06:53 PM
It's on his belly...it doesn't seem to bother him, but I'm still worried! I am going to call the vet tomorrow...I really hope it's nothing!

sirrahved
01-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Don't get too worried! Just contact the vet in the morning *sends good thoughts your way*

lisalee
01-23-2005, 07:21 PM
I hope it's nothing serious

kimlovescats
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Where is it? Has he had any shots recently? Try not to worry ... it could even be an abcess from a scratch or something. Prayers coming your way ... please update us as soon as you can!

Kisses to precious Mason!

Kim;)

Kristl
01-23-2005, 07:41 PM
well, its in the middle of his belly and when I touch it and try to feel it it dissappears...it's really strange! thanks everyone for thinking about him!:)

kimlovescats
01-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Kristl
well, its in the middle of his belly and when I touch it and try to feel it it dissappears...it's really strange! thanks everyone for thinking about him!:)

Could it possibly be where his umbilical cord was?

Kristl
01-23-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't know...never thought of that! It's just that Thor doesn't have the same thing, but maybe it's just an "outie"!;)

jenluckenbach
01-24-2005, 05:27 AM
I hope it turns out to be nothing (that happens a lot) but it is so hard not to worry. Hugs for Mason.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Kristl

Sounds like a lump of fat (don't know correct name), because you saw it can move around; this is nothing serious. Try to get to your vet asap, just to be sure. Maybe it is better to have that thingie removed?
Let us know what happens, okay!!

cloverfdx
01-24-2005, 08:43 AM
well, its in the middle of his belly and when I touch it and try to feel it it dissappears...it's really strange!
It sounds like a hernia, which are treatable. I will definitly keep Mason in my thoughts.

catmandu
01-24-2005, 08:46 AM
We hope,that it isnothiong serious.Daine,had a lump,on her sholder,a few years ago,and I was worried,but bit was nothing,and an easy operationto remove.Found Caty Prayers,are on the way,for Mighty Mason.