PDA

View Full Version : Purebreds at AC&C

sirrahved
01-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone!

We currently have two persians and a Cornish Rex at AC&C here in Fort Wayne! I don't know why, but we seem to always have a purebred cat or two there.

Attica, one of the persians, has been there for about a month now. You can bet that if I had the room she would have come home with me in a second!

We also had an orangie girl... but she was snapped up sooo quickly.

The shelter is a blast!

So... any openings in homes:)

catfamily
01-23-2005, 06:49 PM
I think my house is getting a bit filled.LOL But I'm sure someone close to your place will love to give them their furrever home.Plus I can't take anymore unless Jan "queenscoopalot" needs me to take one in an emergency situation:rolleyes: :D
Good Luck:)

persianmom
01-23-2005, 09:21 PM
how far is fort wayne? What color is the persian? It it male or female?
does it get along with other cats.

sirrahved
01-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Carole, I thought I sent you a PM about Attica? Do you have PM enabled?

Attica is black and grey, spayed adult female. She is so-so with other cats... not buddy buddy, and not aggressive. She is more friendly with humans.

The other persian is pure white, same temperment towards cats. Also adult spayed female, front declaw.

From you to me is 2 and a half hours. Attica has been here quite a while, I think because she's shy. She's getting used to being there and is no longer trying to be top cat. She is now mingling and getting along fine. She never started fights... just she wanted to be left alone. As soon as I saw her I went in and interacted with her with you in mind!

The other persian was new last week.

sirrahved
01-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Attica!

http://www.cityoffortwayne.org/public_safety/animal_control/adoption_pets/c126621.jpg

doolittleky
01-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Attica is beautiful! I hope you find a home for the baby.
Melissa

shais_mom
01-23-2005, 10:26 PM
fingers crossed for new homes!

catmandu
01-24-2005, 09:28 AM
The Question,is who would give up,on such Beautiful Cats?

catmandu
01-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Attica ia AWESOME!