PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

ComedyDevil
01-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Wow, it's been a while! :D

Just so everyone knows, I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, obviously I haven't got the internet, and up until now I haven't had the money to go to an internet cafe. But here I am! :)

So what's new? Well, I'm fine, I've been staying in a Bed & Breakfast for a few weeks, it's tiny but quite nice. I've seen the dogs nearly every day, and been visiting the horses as normal. I still miss them a lot, but they're happy, and they obviously haven't forgotten me, so it's all good :p

I'm moving into a flat in a week or two. For a flat it's huge, it's only 20 minutes away from the farm where the horses are, and best of all it backs onto a park which has got a fenced dog area with a pond. :D So things are starting to look up, I can't wait to move and have my babies back, I'm counting the days down on the calendar ;)

And the only other thing I can think of ... I turn 18 in 7 days! I'm not sure why I'm so excited, I don't have the money to do anything special for it, but still, it should be pretty cool!

So ... what've I missed? How is everyone? Anything interesting happen while I've been gone? Who won the bandana contest?! I should be posting more over the next few days, and I have a zillion new pictures to bore y'all with, so look out for that :p :D

Amy :)

flamepony12
01-23-2005, 10:34 AM
oh, good, you're still alive! I was beginning to wonder... :D welllll, let's see those pictures, and check in whenever you can! *prefferably* stop by pettalk on your birthday! :D

Lilith Cherry
01-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Welcome back! I hope you will enjoy your new home and also have a happy 18th birthday!

shutterbug0303
01-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Well, Hello Amy!! I have missed seeing those babies around here (and you too of course). Glad things are looking up, and that flat sounds great! I'm sure your babies will be thrilled to be back with you, and get a chance to play at that park! :D Send a zillion pics over soon! And happy early birthday!!!! Woo-hoo for 18!!!

cloverfdx
01-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey Amy great to hear from you :D. Thats wonderful news about you moving into your own place, must be exciting.

{{Hugs}}