PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Frankie

momoffuzzyfaces
01-23-2005, 01:46 AM
What a stunner you are, sweetie!
I love your blue eyes!
How smart you are too! Sounds like you picked the purr-fect forever home for yourself and wrapped your family around your dainty paws!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

relish
01-23-2005, 04:01 AM
You are a very beautiful kitty. I would love to have for my own!!:D :D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
01-23-2005, 08:10 AM
I was surprised to see her, because she looks just like my Buddy:) Amazing;) See buddy here (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2133993921&idx=25)

Cataholic
01-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Frankie,
What a delightful kitty to wake up to this cold Sunday morning! I see you have your purrents right where you want them. I hope you and your sister have a wonderful day today. Congrats to our very best COTD.

kb2yjx
01-23-2005, 09:12 AM
What an absolute beauty!!! What eyes(I can see why you are called " Frankie( sho be do be do))!!! You were an angel sent to be with your family. They know how lucky they are that you came to them!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

kittykay
01-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Frankie, TWO WEEKS?? Two SECONDS at my house! Come here anytime!!

Jax
01-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Awww, what a most precious meezer girl you are Frankie! Your blue eyes are just stunning! We all know we couldn't resist if you showed up on our back porch! Congrats to Sweet Frankie! :) :D :)

catmandu
01-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Frankie,you are a wonderful Cat,and the Found Cats,are pleased to make such a Fine New Friend! And they send you a Big Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOW,to thier New Pal Frankie COTD!!!

lisalee
01-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Frankie is sure one beautiful kitty! So glad to hear she found a wonderful home! :)

karlyb
01-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Frankie, you are so beautiful! I love your creamy white fur, silver markings, and blue eyes. And what a smart kitty to pick the house where your forever family lives. I'd like to see you and your sibling chasing hairties around the house; that must be a lot of fun. Hope you had a wonderful day, Frankie, as our gorgeous COTD.

Diane Clements
01-23-2005, 11:51 PM
Hmmm, little blue eyed one - you seem remarkably like a Blue Point Siamese. Very rare to have a mix that has blue eyes.

You are such a sweetie - you can put your little tootsies under my doona anytime (but you might have to answer to my three precious babes)

Dan Holder
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
She just picked out the right home and waited for you to realize she was on the wrong side of the door. Bet she really has the husband sweetened up on her now, too.