PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Block Scheduling?

Aspen and Misty
01-23-2005, 01:23 AM
At my highschool we have block scheduling and just finished Finals last week. Does your school have Block Scheduling? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

I aboslutly love it! I have less classes to study for and if I have a real problem class I can concentrate on that because I don't have 5 other classes that need my attention.

Ashley

PepperRSM
01-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Ours doesn't have block scheduling, but we only have four classes at a time each quarter and I only have finals in two of my classes, so it isn't too bad. Luckily, we don't have to take a final for history, every single test we had in that class was an essay test and we had one about once a week! I'm going to be so glad to be done with that class! :p And after next week, I'll be done with my last gym class ever! I'm so happy we don't have to take gym in 11th or 12th grade :D

Kfamr
01-23-2005, 06:30 AM
Yes. We have the 4x4 schedual.

I like it better than 8 or so classes a day.
I believe my school was the first to do it in my area.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Eh.. some days I like it, and some days I don't.

We have three classes each day (except on Tuesdays, when we meet with all six of our classes) which last about two hours long each. So, we see all of our classes each week, but we don't go to each class everyday. I kinda like it, since it gives me more time to do homework :p, but I have all of my 'hard' classes together.