PDA

View Full Version : Simba's "Bed" *2 pics*

Kfamr
01-22-2005, 09:46 PM
When I call the dogs into my room to go to bed..
Nala always goes to her dog bed.
Kiara always goes to my bed.
And Simba always goes to the corner by my computer desk and closet. Generally there's dirty clothes piled up there, and he lays on them. Lately there's been a trashbag (from cleaning my room) and he lays on it. Well, I put down some blankets and old pillows for him tonight.

I'm not sure why he likes to lay there so much. Even when I invite him onto my bed, he always ends up there in the morning.

Right now he's snoring there. I'm hoepfully going to find a nice bed for him and put it there...

I took a few pictures a bit ago. My boy is so sweet. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/lolzthissux/simbed2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/lolzthissux/simbed.jpg

shutterbug0303
01-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Silly Simba! Don't you know you're supposed to take up every ounce of space on your hoomans bed??? Sleep sideways right where her legs are supposed to go, or diagonally so there is no room at all?? Oh, and don't forget the ever important pillow slobber!! hehe

I guess that is why you're the perfect boy! :) Sweet dream, Simba! Have a restful night on your pillow pile

vinjashira
01-23-2005, 02:47 AM
as long as you are comfy simba :) sweet dreams!

Dixieland Dancer
01-23-2005, 03:00 AM
You are the perfect boy Simba! Mine refuse to sleep anywhere else but in my bed and sometimes it gets a little crowded! Your mom is lucky she doesn't have to do the blanket game all night long with dogs that REFUSE to move. :eek:

micki76
01-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Isn't it funny the odd places they choose to sleep? My RB Westie liked the hall closet. He wouldn't sleep in the bed, or on the couch, he wanted in the closet. We finally gave in and put a blanket on the floor in there and let him sleep there. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-24-2005, 07:49 PM
What an adorable picture, Kay! I love it!:) ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Simba you are SO CUTE!!!

No wonder your mommy wants you to sleep in the bed with here...

*KISSES* for you Simba.... you cutie pie!:D

senorita02
01-25-2005, 08:11 AM
That is adorable! now, if only my dogs had a spot in the corner, instead of on top of me in our tiny little bed. :D