PDA

View Full Version : Do I look familiar?

jenluckenbach
01-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Help.....there is a strange cat on my desk......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Abby1.jpg

Now she is trying to meet Sam.......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/AbbySam.jpg

Now she is trying to take over all the good spots.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Abby2.jpg

Who is this little creature?

catcrazylady
01-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Kim brought Abby over!!!;) :D
You guys really gotta cut this stuff out! I can't keep up with my own much less all of these gorgeous tabbies!:p :p :p I haven't called my own by their right names for months!:rolleyes: :D

catnapper
01-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Has she been sitting on your shoulder as you type? You haven't had the full treatment unless she helps proof read your posts from your shoulder!

God I miss my girl! Give her a ton of kisses from her meowmie.

jenluckenbach
01-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Give her a ton of kisses from her meowmie.
:eek: Are you kidding? I just banned her to foster-land. :p
And she is pitifully sitting on the stairs behind the closed screen door wondering why she can't come out. I guess she could come out, but she hasn't really eaten anything and there is no food offered downstairs, only the fosters are free fed.

She really is cute, guys......THERE, I said it!

And she is SO small. I swear to you she has Abysynian in her. Her sleek, small build. The way she moves. And that long scrawny tail!

Abby was growling, and I mean GROWLING, at my grey, stone cat statue. It was SO funny! But in all fairness, it is the exact size of a real cat and my own guys were afraid of it too, when they first saw it. I so wish I had the capability to record her though, it was FUNNY!

catnapper
01-22-2005, 06:53 PM
My piggy girl hasn't eaten? :eek: :eek: This is shocking to me since she eats non-stop at home. She BEGS for food and treats.

She really is cute, guys......THERE, I said it!
I TOLD you she was cute! I knew you'd love her too... if you could just get past her tendency to scream. Or is she cute in spite of her screaming? The girl can scream can't she?

jenluckenbach
01-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Just because I said she was cute doesn't mean I said I loved her :rolleyes: :p

And YES she can scream!

catnapper
01-22-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Just because I said she was cute doesn't mean I said I loved her :rolleyes: :p

Ack! Abby, cover your ears my dear and don;t listen to her. And SCREAM some more for her! ;)

catcrazylady
01-22-2005, 07:03 PM
You mean I was right!!!!!!!! I was guessing!!!!!! I thought it looked an awful lot like Abby but I had no idea that she was coming to visit Jen!
I'm doing flips because I was right while you two argue about how cute she is and if Jen loves her or not!!!
YEEHA! I got one right!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

jenluckenbach
01-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
You mean I was right!!!!!!!! I was guessing!!!!!! I thought it looked an awful lot like Abby but I had no idea that she was coming to visit Jen!
I'm doing flips because I was right while you two argue about how cute she is and if Jen loves her or not!!!
YEEHA! I got one right!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
LOL :D:D

Yes, Abby was here to go to a spay clinic. unfortunately it was cancelled due to a BLIZZARD!!!! So now I just have 1 noisy house guest until the thaw.

It never occured to me Kim, but you should have taken one of mine home with you. Then you could play who's who.

catnapper
01-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
It never occured to me Kim, but you should have taken one of mine home with you. Then you could play who's who.
Now wouldn't that have been fun! I could have taken Bonnie and seen how the family reunion went.

kuhio98
01-22-2005, 08:00 PM
You guys are soooooo good! Not only am I not sure which kitty is which, I'm confused who's male and who's female. I'm a bad pettalk meowme!

rg_girlca
01-22-2005, 09:33 PM
I thought that was little Abby as she is the only tabby that I know that has that little orange spot on top of her head.

You guys are just too funny. Thanks for the laughs girls.

PPPPSSSSTTTTTTT.Hey Kim, I don't think there has ever been a cat that Jen hasn't fallen in love with at one time or another. :)

Jods
01-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Wow Kim you let that cutie out of your sight!! :eek: I'd watch it she may get stolen!! LOL just kidding.
I'm sure you miss her. She looks pretty comfy in new surroundings.

catmandu
01-23-2005, 11:41 AM
I knew,the face,but I didnt know,the name,and I am glad,taht Abby,is having fun,visiting Jen,and playing,with the other fosters!