PDA

View Full Version : Whoo hoo! I am going to a RODEO next month!

CountryWolf07
01-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Yay! I am sooooo looking foward to it! It's the World's Toughest Bulls & Broncs.. this is gonna be interesting to watch! I will also see Chris Cagle after the event, too! :D

sirrahbed
01-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Lucky you!! Where did you get this love for all thing country western?? My excuse is being born in Texas:p

I LOVE to go to the rodeo - though mine were always small town county rodeos - the only "famous" visitor I remember was Dale Evans:rolleyes: Does anyone know who that is?:D She was married at 14 :eek:

cookieluver7
01-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Sounds like tons of fun!!! Make sure you let us know how it was and if possible, take pictures and post 'em. Have a WONDERFUL time! :D

Kristl
01-23-2005, 12:33 AM
i love rodeo's!! Lane Frost was the best ever!

petslover
01-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Thats cool. We have a rodeo coming here next month. I never been to one, so I might have to check this one out.

Have fun. Chris Cagle is cool. I saw him in concert back in October.

GraciesMommy
01-23-2005, 12:55 PM
I miss the rodeo circuit. My son was 1998 Arkansas Steer Wrestling Champ and we went to the Nat'l finals in Wyoming that same year..(didn't do so hot there...one was 2.8 and the other the steer laid down on him, so no time)

Have fun!! Its almost rodeo time here in Houston too

CountryWolf07
01-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Lucky you!! Where did you get this love for all thing country western?? My excuse is being born in Texas:p

I LOVE to go to the rodeo - though mine were always small town county rodeos - the only "famous" visitor I remember was Dale Evans:rolleyes: Does anyone know who that is?:D She was married at 14 :eek:

Excuse? I don't know! I'm living in the wrong place.. :p All I know is I plan on movin' to Tennessee after I finish college here in Ohio.. or even, I'll look for jobs in TN & TX.. I actually would prefer to live where I like to be surrounded by country western stuff.. I'm crazy, I guess.. I honestly think it's my lifestyle..It's funny though.. I'm only the one in the family who wants to do something with the country music industry & someone who's really into country music and all things western! They think I'm crazy, but it's my thing..

I'm also looking foward to seeing cowboys in those Wranglers & how GOOD they look in their cowboy hats.. wow I know I'll take pics!! ! ;) *sigh*

Toby's my baby
01-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Fun! We have a rodeo here every year. Guys like Dusty LaBeth and PBR winners and stuff come out. My sisters ex was shaking hands with the bullriders after the show and all he said was "nice hat" and the rider signed it and gave it to him! :p

Have fun!