PDA

View Full Version : Emily Rose was adopted!!!

QueenScoopalot
01-22-2005, 02:48 PM
She was at Petsmart for all of two days, and someone snagged her and adopted the sweet little girl. I've had sooo many leave in the last month, I think I'm at an all time low around here! A dozen in 1 week alone! :eek: :eek: It's nice not to have umpteen bazillion litterpans to scoop. :D :D Should I change my screen name? :confused: :D

sirrahbed
01-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Wonderful Jan!!:D
Oh and about the screen name? You have earned it - better keep it. Enjoy the break while it lasts.:p

http://www.gifpix.de/gifbilder/Blumen/00002013.gif
Happy 4-ever home Emily Rose!!

catnapper
01-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Congratulations! Unfortunately there will be many more kitties to take their lace all too soon. Enjoy the vacancy while it lasts!

Karen
01-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Yay! She's come a long way, baby!

And yes, enjoy the "rest" while you can, and here's hoping all kitties have found a warm, safe place to ride out the storm.

rg_girlca
01-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh dear sweet Emily Rose, I do hope you enjoy your new forever home. Hugs and kisses to you my dear girl. You have come a long way.

Congratulations Jan on your many adoptions.

Take a break and a much needed rest, as you soooooo deserve it.:)

QueenScoopalot
01-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Yay! She's come a long way, baby!

And yes, enjoy the "rest" while you can, and here's hoping all kitties have found a warm, safe place to ride out the storm.
I'm rather dreading waking up in the morning! Mass. may be getting two feet of snow. I feel awful for all the cats roaming around here...I should just stay put, and stop looking for cats. :( I'm enjoying the break from taking care of so many kittens, and cats... believe me...Spring will be here soon enough, and then the baby boom hits!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

catcrazylady
01-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Jan that is the most wonderful news about Emily Rose! Thank you for not giving up on her. Now she has a wonderful new home and life to look forward too because of you!:D

Enjoy this break my dear, you know it won't last long and you sure deserve it! I think you are way over due for a vacation from the umpteen gazillion litter boxes!!:D :D :D

Kristl
01-23-2005, 12:46 AM
I just think it's great that you and all the rescuers do what you do! I wish I had the room. Maybe when the house is finished...it's in the Illinois countryside, and you know how cats can multiply! Hopefully I can be of some help!:)

jenluckenbach
01-23-2005, 05:58 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another one finds a home.

You, like me, might think the quiet feels good for a while, but soon it feels empty and new ones take their place.

catmandu
01-23-2005, 12:45 PM
That is Great News,and Emily Rose,will be AWonderful Cat,for herNew Guardians,in her Furr Ever Home,and Jan,you are getting Three CHEERS,from all Of Us,for helping,that Little Stray.