PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing out here!!

moosmom
01-22-2005, 09:22 AM
As I'm sure everyone has heard, we're in for a winter blast!! It's been snowing here in Michigan since midnight last night. Everything is being cancelled. I called work and asked if they could get one of the other girls to come in (she lives ALOT closer than I do) since I'm still not feeling well, and it takes me at least a half hour on a GOOD day to get to work. So, looks like I'm snowed in today. I don't mind. I've got everything I need. Warm cats, television, Pet Talk and food. Couldn't be happier.

Oh Davidp,

Don't you DARE shovel!! I love you, but you ain't no spring chicken. Get one of the younguns in the neighborhood to shovel. Better yet, hire someone with a snow blower. That's an order!!

Cincy'sMom
01-22-2005, 09:28 AM
It's snowing here too!!!

I was going to go into work this morning (voluntary OT), but oook one look out the wondow and said, maybe tomorrow! My friend that was going to meet me there called about 20 minutes ago, and said, how 'bout tomorrow! I'm sort glad she waited to call ...she was up at 6 am to shovel out her driveway so her husband could get home from work!!

We are bundled in here too...enjoy you snow day!

davidpizzica
01-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Donna, I not even going NEAR a snow shovel! Even though I'm used to shoveling snow at the country club, you're so right, I'm getting older and with a new knee. I'm just staying inside watching the snow come down. I have Nikki & Daisy and enough food and PT and you to talk to! WARM {{{{HUGS}}}}!!

cookieluver7
01-22-2005, 01:25 PM
It's snowing hard here too, so I'm snowed in also. Oh well, I have pet talk to keep me company. :D :D ;)

lynnestankard
01-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Just had to join in here and say I spoke to Diane last night (Sat.) and she described the most fantastic snow scene.
The funny thing was when they got up Jason shovelled 'tons' of snow off the drive 'cos they had to run some errands - when they returned it was snowing again and an hour later you couldn't tell the drive had been touched!!! Oh they live in Kenosha WI now.
She's a little worried about driving to work tomorrow - I told her only to go if it's good and safe.

Lynne

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-23-2005, 08:31 AM
We didn't get any snow yet, but the weather-forecast for tonight and tomorrow is plenty of snow :eek: :eek: . Oh my, both my husband and s have to take a car to get to work... ! Bernard has a 45 minutes drive, and Jo a 30 minutes drive. He (Jo) is only driving since November :eek: :eek: