PDA

View Full Version : *Mardi Paws - February 5th - Duniden, Florida*

Kfamr
01-22-2005, 03:30 AM
I know this is kind of a late notice but I figured i'd post for anyone who'd be interested.

On February 5th we're going to have a Mardi Paws Celebration for the pups and their humans. They do this so that people won't being their dogs out in the real Mardi Gras Celebration.

I believe it's just a parade that we walk in and i'm sure they have things they're going to be selling and so on. I'm not necessarily sure since this will be the first year we're participating.

If anyone's interested, I could call for more info.

FYI, Dunedin is the very next town over from mine.
(For those who attended the recent PT meeting, it's the one we went to the beach at.)

slleipnir
01-22-2005, 09:41 AM
I'll come :rolleyes: Mik is paying for my way

BitsyNaceyDog
01-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Sounds fun. I'll have to talk to Justin about it, I don't know if he'll be up for another drive over. We'd only bring one dog this time if we come though. I'm also not sure what my schedule at work is, I usually work on saturdays.

BitsyNaceyDog
01-23-2005, 10:33 AM
WooHoo!! We are most likely going to come.
Kay, I'm going to PM you.

RobiLee
01-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I want to come!!! My folks are in Florida right now. I wonder how far they are from you , Kay. They are in Palmetto. Where the heck is that? :D

Kfamr
01-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
I want to come!!! My folks are in Florida right now. I wonder how far they are from you , Kay. They are in Palmetto. Where the heck is that? :D

I just looked on Yahoo and it's only about an hour and 8 minutes away (according to the yahoo map) - You should come!!!!

CamCamPup33
01-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I'll come :rolleyes: Mik is paying for my way

Not anymore seeings that im scum!! ;)

Kay, it sounds like soo much fun. I really want to go!! Wonder how long of a drive it will be? 4 or so hours?

slleipnir
01-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Not anymore seeings that im scum!! ;)

Kay, it sounds like soo much fun. I really want to go!! Wonder how long of a drive it will be? 4 or so hours?

Don't talk to me again. I'm disowning you.

:rolleyes:

BitsyNaceyDog
01-24-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, so far everything is falling into place. I'm just waiting to hear back from my sister-in-law, wether or not she can stay at the house that weekend.

CamCamPup33
01-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Don't talk to me again. I'm disowning you.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Didn't want to talk to you ANYWAY.

AUDREY. Yes, your nickname has been banned.

I talked to my mom about it and she said *MAYBE*. She needs to see if my dad is off, and if he is, then it's a go... :)

Kfamr
01-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Well, so far everything is falling into place. I'm just waiting to hear back from my sister-in-law, wether or not she can stay at the house that weekend.

Let's hope it does! :)

I'm sending you a PM now

Fox-Gal
01-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I really would love to go too. I'm just worried about any of my dogs in that big a group. Not one of them has been around a large group of dogs before, except the ones here, so I just don't know. :( I think Tuffy might be OK, husband thinks he wont............so still deciding.

Brandy is the only one that's spent time with new, different dogs, and if you remember at the one PT meet, even then she tried to snap. Plus she is so little, she might get stomped on with all the bigger dogs.......I know I'd end up carrying her.

Hope you all have a great time and if I decide not to go........Take lots of pictures. :D

BitsyNaceyDog
01-25-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Let's hope it does! :)

I'm sending you a PM now

I didn't get your PM. :confused:

I'm still not sure if I'm going to bring 1 dog or 2. It will be Nacey and/or Nova again. Justin wants to just bring Nova, I want to bring both.

Kfamr
01-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
I didn't get your PM. :confused:

I'm still not sure if I'm going to bring 1 dog or 2. It will be Nacey and/or Nova again. Justin wants to just bring Nova, I want to bring both.

Weird! I'll have to send you another.

I think you should bring both. ;)

Kfamr
01-30-2005, 09:25 AM
Libby, if you do decide to come, the parade starts at 9am!

Kfamr
02-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Well..

Kari, Justin, Nova and my crew will be meeting up today. :)
We're going to the Mardi Paws, then to the beach, and then Kari & Justin are having dinner over my house. :D Tomorrow we're going to do something as well.

-hoping it's not too cold for the beach!-