PDA

View Full Version : To Pixie from Mason...

Kristl
01-22-2005, 12:29 AM
I cleared 'cha a spot!

kimlovescats
01-22-2005, 12:35 AM
LOL ... so precious!!!:D

kt_luvs_kitties
01-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Aww how could he resist?? :D

Jods
01-22-2005, 07:19 AM
awwh sanks Mason!! Moms sayes I wus a baddy last night u know whut dat meens?? She sayz I wus doin' stuf jus ta bug her. like twying ta break dat new cage she has fur dem rats she sayz are comin'. Does she not know I';m a cat! So I'm beins bad on purpose! I kept runnin' round da room and hittin' it with my feet it made a loud crashing noise it was kewl. Mom sayz if I do dat with the babies here I'm locked out a dat room NO FAAAIR!!!! so thens I bit her leg when she was walking by me and wrapped my pawsies around her ankle ta tell her I'm MAD :mad: and she said PIXIE no biting! humphhhhhh I'm not havin' a good day. :( I hope you had a good night lover boy. :)

catmandu
01-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Pixie,is such a special Meezer,and Mason,is lucky,to have a pretty girl,that cares about him,so much,and The Found Cats,love them both.

Kristl
01-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Mason had a nice night, cuddled up next to mom in bed!! Mason says: Pixie you need to be good or your mom will ground you! Then we can't have a date!!:D

Kristl
01-22-2005, 12:36 PM
PS: Mason really did clear that spot, I don't know how or when , but apparently there was too much laundry in the basket for his little kitty butt!:D