PDA

View Full Version : *I needsa Vawentimes too..* (wuv, Baybi)

flamepony12
01-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi all you hannnnnnnnndsome 'tiels!

Dis is Baybi, 'case you haven't noticed.

I'm a pwetty good girl, but I wike ta get into a wittle twouble evewy now and den!

I'm wooking for a nice, cute man 'tiel!

I know dere are a wot of cute guys out dere....

Post a picchhhher and tew me about yourself!♥♥

Here's me... :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/flamepony12/Baby/babye1.jpg

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Wull, wull....um... I'm not a 'tiel, but I WUZ hoping for somebirdy to want to be my valentimes dis year...Dere's no udder Parrotlets on Pet Tawlk though...

Here iz my pitchur, if you wanna see wut I looks like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/wolfchan/kiwionhand.jpg

I unnerstand if you'd raffer wait for a boy 'tiel though.

Wuv, Kiwi.

flamepony12
01-21-2005, 11:44 PM
You are vewy cute birdy, Kiwi! ♥ I would wuv to be your vawentimes! are you a wot smaller dan me? how big are you? how old are you? I'm still a "Baybi"... I'm onwy 5 moths owd! You are vewy hansome, Kiwi!!

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Yay!! Thank you for being my vawentimes!! I am a lot smaller than you...I'm about as big as a canary! But don' worry, I make up for it wif a BIG personality. I'm a "baybi" too, I'm about six munths owd.

How do I get pritty orunge cheeks like yours? I really like dem!

flamepony12
01-21-2005, 11:50 PM
fanks! Don' worry, dey are not Art-a-Fishel! (as mommy says...) I don' know how you could get dem... I fink you are very cute da way you are! I wuv dose bright greEn cheeks of yours... But I'm afwaid dey wouldn't look vewy good on me! :D would you mind if I hangEd a pitChure of yous on da BaCk of my caGe? I would nibble on it evEry day!♥;)

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Dat wood be very sweet, I'll ask mom to print a pitchur of you for me to nibbel on too! I guess yur rite, orange cheeks mite look wrong on green. Oh well.

Are you doing aneething for vawentimes day? I've never had a vawentimes day beefore, mom just towd me they everrybirdie gets lots of "chok-o-lit", but I'll get birdy cornbread instead beecuz "chok-o-lit" could make me sick! Why do dey eat it den?

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 12:05 AM
I've heard mommy talk about *chawk-o-lit* too- sometimes she even says she's a "chawk-a-hol-ik"! :eek: is dat bad? I dun know why eider, but she says dat I can't have *chawk-o-lit* when I ask her for it. She gave me a gwam cwacker instead! Mommy says I can have all da *tweets* I want on vawentimes day cuzz I cant have any *chawk-o-lit*. It sounds fair to me! What's birdy *corn-bred* anyways? is it *yummy-ful*? I'll have to tell mommy to gives me some on Valentimes day! I fink I remember seein' it at dat pet store we stop at somedayzz...

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Mom sez she posted a resipee for birdy cornbread, but most of da times she just buys regular cronbread mix and leaves da shellz on da eggz for me! She doesn't eat it wif me if da shellz are in it tho, cuz her beak is too soft I guess. Maybee if she ate the shellz she would have enuff calcium to get a hard beak!

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 12:29 AM
wow, you sure are lucky! you mean your mommy eats your birdy tweets wif you? do you wike dose egg shews? mommy says dat maybee I would wike dem, but she wouldn't. I asked her why, and she said her beak is too soft too! dat's weird, huh? mum sayz she sawed da cornbread wecipe and dat she would buy de *ing-we-di-ants* at da store! I'm excited... i fink i'm going to wike it! tell your mommy fanks for da swumchis wecipe! By da wayz, your cute pitCher is hangin' on da back of my caGe now! ♥

♥BayBi♥

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey, Kiwi, we needsta see some new piCtchers of you soon!!

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-22-2005, 06:53 PM
You gots it! Mom jus' took NINE new pitchurs, she sez they will be up in a momint!

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 07:01 PM
goody! I wiw be sure to check!♥

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Sometimes she eats birdy treets wif me...the froot salad or bread or muffins, except the millet muffins....Moms are strange, who doesn't wike millet?

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 07:03 PM
my mommy's wiewd too! she doesn't eben wike my bewwy and hun-ny tweet dat comes on a stick! :eek:

CathyBogart
01-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Treet on a stick? I haf to ask my mommy about dose, I haven't had one befor!

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 07:32 PM
yup... dey are bery *scrum-shis*! mommy gots it for me from petsmart!

♥BayBi♥

CathyBogart
01-22-2005, 08:22 PM
My mommy sez she can pik some up for me tomorrow 'cause there is a petsmart close to her new werk! I'm excited!

flamepony12
01-22-2005, 09:47 PM
good wuck! :D