PDA

View Full Version : May I introduce...

catnapper
01-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Katrina and Murphy, my newest fosters.

We had a few tense moments tonight when Murphy decided to hide himself in my craft closet. I looked there several times before I noticed a black kitten! Katrina made herself right at home, and once we found Murphy, we put him with Katrina who proceeded to give him a nice bath. Both are still sitting and purring and making happy feet on my daughter's stomach.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/KM1.jpg

Look at that beautiful face!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/KM2.jpg

Talk about total loves! Katrina is sooooo very sweet. She will melt into whatever lap you put her on. Sigh.

Grace
01-21-2005, 06:56 PM
They are adorable. How nice that Murphy has Katrina to mother him. He looks like he could use a little of that.

kt_luvs_kitties
01-21-2005, 07:03 PM
What a couple of Q T pies! Katrina looks so calm and sweet, and Murphy is a little stud muffin! Look at them loving on each other. Are they related? Murphy has such nice eyes, How I would love to smootch him on that soft lil tummy:D *faints*

prechrswife
01-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Those two are just too precious. Murphy looks like a mini version of our Saphirah. Those pictures just make you want to cuddle them.:D

DogLover9501
01-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Oh Kim! Murphy is just adorable!! And Katrina looks so sweet!

I wonder if these "fosters" will really leave? :p :D

jenluckenbach
01-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Look at my fosters!! I want them BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D:D

But Kim is TOO right, they are the sweetest! And look at them all snuggly together!

kimlovescats
01-21-2005, 08:19 PM
How Cute!!! I think I hear the sound of Kim's heart *melting*!!!!:eek: :D

QueenScoopalot
01-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Too cute! I'll bet Katrina is Murphys mom! ;)

catnapper
01-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Ooo my heart has totally melted. I think she has melted my daughter's heart the most. All Heather wants is a lap kitty and all night thats what shes been. Katrina is the sweetest cat I have ever met.

QSA: Katrina has itty bitties, so she is not a mommy.

Murphy has been very shy and quiet all night. He hasn't relaxed enough to play. I have him caged too because He whad a wet poop on me that smelled pretty awful. I want to call the rescue tomorrow and see if they want me to take him for another look at worms. He's been treated for roundworms, but from the smell and the wetness I am just a bit concerned. Jen was concerned for him too because he hadn't eaten anything that she saw. And he didn't eat here tonight either. So if I cage him I'll find out in the morning whats what. Heather wants to sleep with Katarina, which is good so that he's the only one in the cage and I can truly see what he's done.

luvofallhorses
01-21-2005, 08:40 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats:D:D:D

rg_girlca
01-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh my gosh, that little Murphy is such a cutie pie and Katrina is such a pretty girl.

Good luck with these two.:)

jazzcat
01-21-2005, 10:34 PM
So sweet!

I hope little Murphy is okay, poor little guy. I have a soft spot for little black kitties. My Jazzy girl is such a sweetie that I just assume they all are - and I'm right!:D

catcrazylady
01-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Look at those two!!! Katrina is GORGEOUS!!! There is something about that little Murphy. He looks so scared and it makes me want to snuggle him up and make things all better. Would you please deliver that snuggle for me Kim? I hope he is okay. What adorable babies!

It sounds like your daughter has found a kitty to call her own! ;)

catmandu
01-22-2005, 08:41 AM
That is so wonderful.that Murphy,has Katrina,to mother him,and be his best Friend! And,taht is a nice Tribute,to The Late Katrina,the stray,who passed,on ,last year,after having her 5 Kittens,all,of whom,have nice Furr Ever Homes,thanks to Animal Welfare Of Hamilton.