PDA

View Full Version : It's been 3 years...RIP Bandit :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-21-2005, 03:26 PM
**I was going to put this is the Dog Memorial but decided to do it here**

On Jan. 23rd, it will have been 3 years since my buddy and best friend, Bandit has passed away.

Bandit~
Oh how I miss you!! You were the love of my life and such a wonderful friend the 4 years I had you. When you passed away so suddenly--having had a complicated nerve problem from a fall--and I had to put you down, it was one of the hardest things I've ever done!! What a great Border Collie and protecter of me you were...you never complained about anything and I miss you so much! Yes, I have Blaze, but there will never be another Bandit. Until I meet you in Heaven--play hard buddy boy. I love you so much!:(

Yours always,

Katie

Lexi_Lover
01-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh, that's so sweet Katie! Hope you and Tigs are getting along up there! Have fun!

Touch every colour of the rainbow!:) I bet your mommy misses you! Play hard at the RB Bandit!

Rest In Peace!

I Miss Tigger too! She died one year ago on January 15th!:(

senorita02
01-21-2005, 04:55 PM
oH that is so sweet, RIP Bandit i am certain he is playing with Princess my 16 yr old Border Collie she is at the bridge too:(

Renee
01-21-2005, 08:52 PM
I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet. I recently lost my Sally a month ago. She was 12 years old.

lute
01-21-2005, 08:57 PM
i hate remembering when my pets died.:( it's about 2 weeks away from when i lost my yorkie 3 years ago.:(

anna_66
01-22-2005, 08:01 AM
What a lovely tribute to your Bandit.