PDA

View Full Version : Drawing WIP

slleipnir
01-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Still working on this, obviously. I haven't drawn 'human' anything in FOREVER. I reallllllly need practice as you can tell. Thought I'd share it aswho knows if I'll even finish :o

She's suppose to be a character from the game Soul Calibur II. Her name is Talim. Anywho, like I said it's pretty bad. :rolleyes: I'm just way into that game right now, it's sad lol. Talim is the only character I'm ok at using so I drew her first. I think I'll draw some of the others sometime.

(EDIT)
Update Jan 22 - started coloring
http://tainted-sky.net/draw/talim2.jpg
(/EDIT)

http://tainted-sky.net/draw/talim.jpg

btw, I am going to fix the anatomical issues lol

ramanth
01-21-2005, 03:19 PM
I think it's a great start! I love the face to be honest. :)

I have the most trouble with hands. :o

dukedogsmom
01-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I envy your talent!

Aspen and Misty
01-21-2005, 05:36 PM
You are such a wonderful artist. I wish I had half the skill you have! Please post the finished results, I would love to see!

Ashley

Doggirl
01-21-2005, 06:55 PM
I love Talim, she's my favorite character, you're drawing of her is really good! I'm ok with her at SCII, but my brother always plays Cervantis (sp?) so I almost never win. :p

slleipnir
01-21-2005, 07:07 PM
That's cool you play too! My bro can play almost anyone and is really good. He's awesome with Talim, Mitsurugi and Seung Mina (sp???) I can beat him sometimes, depending who he plays.

I have a lot of trouble with hands too Kimmy :o I actually had hands in there till I realized the arm was way to small and erased it

DJFyrewolf36
01-21-2005, 11:17 PM
I LOVE Soul Caliber II. I have it for the X box. I've beaten the game umpteen times with every character. Me and my husband battle all the time. He is the best with Talim though. He can do moves with her that I have never seen the computer do!

That is a great drawing. I love Talim myself. My best characters though are Voldo, Cervantes, Maxi and Raphiel (sp?)

Have you unlocked the special weapons yet? Some of them are really funny to use hehe. I like Nightmares Wood Paddle cause of the sounds it makes when you hit people.

:D Great drawing!!! Please do post the finished version though. Sorry for babbling....

slleipnir
01-21-2005, 11:22 PM
I just started playiing myself, but my bro has everything unlocked. We fought a little in that mode, it was fun XD I like Seung Mina's broom, esp if you set her to that big blue outfit, it's funny. My bro calls it 'cow' and his friend calls Maxi 'pad' :rolleyes: lol

DJFyrewolf36
01-22-2005, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I just started playiing myself, but my bro has everything unlocked. We fought a little in that mode, it was fun XD I like Seung Mina's broom, esp if you set her to that big blue outfit, it's funny. My bro calls it 'cow' and his friend calls Maxi 'pad' :rolleyes: lol

LOL we came up with the Maxi "pad" thing too. When Seung Mina is using the broom and in that poofy blue outfit we call her the POed pregnant broom lady *for some dumb reason on the Xbox version she is super hard with that blasted broom!!*

swimma253
01-22-2005, 07:06 AM
wow thats awesome!:D

slleipnir
01-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry, I got mixed up, he calles Seung Mina 'pregnant house wife' lol Duno what I was thinking

Doggirl
01-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
he calles Seung Mina 'pregnant house wife'

LOL, My bro and I call her that too. Glad I wasn't the only one who thought she looked Pregnant! :p

slleipnir
01-22-2005, 07:40 PM
I updated the image. Started some coloring. Still needs a lot of work T-T I'll never finish. lol. I don't like the face.. o_O she looks deformed/oogly

dukedogsmom
01-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Wow! That is really good! I just wish I looked like that. You are very, very talented! Great job.