PDA

View Full Version : what unusual things does your dog do?

luvofallhorses
01-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Buster takes hair scrunchies out of my mom's hair and kisses with his whole nose not his tongue

Puppy_Love4
01-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Starr will lay up against you and try and push you off the bed and

Savannah will bury her face into y our side and then just plop her big fanny down on you and roll on to her back and act like a crazy dog

FireFightersFlame
01-21-2005, 03:02 PM
My dog Macy jumps up on the back of the couch and positions herself like a cat to give me or her daddy kisses. I find this really funny cause she's a 50lb dog!

When she is trying to get food from you she will do all her trix over and over, without anyone telling her. A very fast sit, laydown, and roll over. Heehee! After all that hard work you just gotta reward that cute little face. Heehee!

Christiansmommy
01-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Dale is pretty tall, so when you are sitting on the couch, he is head level with you, and insists after drinking a gallon of water from his bowl, of coming straight over to the couch and gets right in your face, and continues to slurp those big wet lips ;)...it is like a routine with him...we are working on changing it ;)

Dale is the KING of unusual things! LOL!!

caseysmom
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Casey stares warily at the ceiling fan like it is going to leap out at her and attack at any minute.

Christiansmommy
01-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Casey stares warily at the ceiling fan like it is going to leap out at her and attack at any minute.

LOL!! Dale is fine with the ceiling fan while it is stationary, until you turn it on or off, then attention has been brought to it, and he barks at it as it gets faster and faster, or as it is slowing down from being turned off!! :)

cali
01-21-2005, 04:35 PM
haha, well lets see, Happy absolutly MUST run herself all over any towel I have used, even if she has to pull the towl right off of me lol she aslo begs in a really weird way, she does not do tricks, or show off, but she climbs over my shoulder and rests her head on her paw, I fall for ity every time and instinctivly reach back and give her a bite right off my fork lol she is a smart one that girl ;)

Misty... oh where to begin? some of the things she has done are simply hilarious! like taking running leaps, this always causes some sort of chain reaction which ends in me doubled over laughing! for example taking a flying leep into a partially filled pool, slipping, sliding across the bottom on her side, and sliping up over the other edge lol and take a flying leap right into a window, and taking a flying leap onto a table chair, sending the chair sliding across the floor, then comming to a sudden halt causing Mistys chin to hit the table. oh and of coarse there is Farting, yes farting, see farting scared Misty lol if I do it, Mistys head pops up, her ears go forward and she runs away :eek: lol and her reaction to her own farts are even funnier! as she jumps 2 feet in the air in fright, runs away, then comes back carefully snifs the spot and runs, its the funniest thing ever! she also hits me when she wants attention, she will lay on the back of the couch, reach down and wack me in the head. lol

Blair...hooo well lets see he worships himself. everyday at the fireplace, he places his front paws on the hearth, and stares at his reflection. I have started calling the fireplace an Alter lol lets see Blair also has this obbsession with getting Ripley mad lol I swear he considers it his lifes duty to get porr Ripper angry lol he will stand in front of Ripley, just out of reach, and bark and taunt him, then Ripley gets all snarly and tries to jump Blair, thats when Blair takes off till Ripley is relaxed again, then he does it again lol

PJ's Mom
01-21-2005, 04:36 PM
When I vacuum, Peej has to run to the food bowl to eat. I guess he's afraid I'll suck up his food. :rolleyes:

TrixiesMom
01-21-2005, 04:42 PM
I started a thread like this about a week ago..

Uhmm.. Trixie licks my legs and feet when I come out the tub.. if I forget and towel them dry, she gets mad at the towel, growling and biting it..

.. and when we come in from outside, she runs around like a blue-assed fly where you have to lift your feet.. then she jumps on the couch and looks at you all bug-eyed... then jumps down and does it all over..

GraciesMommy
01-21-2005, 06:24 PM
When I dry my hair I sit at the vanity and Gracie jumps in my lap and has to be dried too..she sticks her neck out as far as she can and just loves it..so when she is bathed, all I have to do is sit in the chair and she jumps right up for her drying..she is soooo easy.

RobiLee
01-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Lately Tori has been staring at the ceiling also. She has started doing that and also running from the living room every time the furnace kicks on. I don't know what started it. I can't figure out the ceiling thing. I first thought it was the ceiling fan also, but it has always been here and hasn't been on lately. Then I thought maybe it was the surround sound speakers. I just don't know. She actually ducks her head and looks up like she is seeing something. Alden says it is ghosts and she is the only one who can see them :rolleyes: He is only trying to scare me because he is working nights right now and I am home by myself.

I think she is just a strange little girl. :p

Robin :)

Vette
01-21-2005, 06:37 PM
[i]Originally posted by FireFightersFlame
When she is trying to get food from you she will do all her trix over and over, without anyone telling her. A very fast sit, laydown, and roll over. Heehee! After all that hard work you just gotta reward that cute little face. Heehee!

Hey Kirby does the same thing!! :D:D:D:D
he also goes literally insane over popcorn. he wont shut up with his whining and barking till he gets a piece of popcorn and then goes all quite.

Chewbie
01-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Chewbacca sleeps on his back with his feet up in the air in a cardboard box, and he barks at the Teletubbies! I have no idea why, but he just watches the TV and barks when they come on. Here's some pics of him in action!

http://savechewbacca.org/images/chewybox.jpg

http://savechewbacca.org/images/tubby2.jpg