PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr... Just a vent....

Tina
01-21-2005, 09:00 AM
I am not in the best mood right now:mad: Maybe I should not be really upset but I am. We bought a Suzuki Sidekick from the inlaws we paid them on Tuesday. Well we don't even have it yet!

The only reason they still got it because they have not taken the tags or insurance off it. They was going try and get the tags transfered from the Sidekick to another suv they bought today. Now they are not going out today. Pretty much because of the snow.:(

I would not really be upset if I had a car to drive. But the only car we have leaks oil really bad and has a exhaust leak. I can't drive it more then 20 miles or so or it will start to smoke really bad and burn up all the oil. It would probably blow up if I tried going to the hospital because of a emergency. Both hospitals are about 40 minutes from here. I don't have a car because of a emergency.

They knew we was going and try and buy this vehicle this month. But yet they wait until the last minute to transfer the tags and insurance.:mad: They bought their other SUV in November! I just don't understand them looks like they would want drive the other one.

Anyways I am done now.

mina'smomma
01-21-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm sorry they are being such butts Tina. I would talk to hubby and tell him that this is becoming a great inconvience to you. Maybe give them until the end of next week to get you the vehicle, or give you the money back.

Tina
01-21-2005, 11:24 AM
The thing that gets me is last night my husband was talking to them on MSN. They was like if you need go to the store you can use the Suzuki (the one we bought), I was pretty much steaming. They act like it is no big deal I don't have anything to drive.:rolleyes:

I am going tell my husband if we don't get the car by next Friday, that I want our money back. I am not going go out without a vehicle because of them.

ramanth
01-21-2005, 11:28 AM
That stinks. I agree. Put your foot down. *HUGS*

Tina
01-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Oh, I will put my foot down!;)

cookieluver7
01-21-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm sorry all this is happening. :mad: Feel free to vent any time. ;)

DJFyrewolf36
01-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Id be POed thats for sure!