PDA

View Full Version : waaa!! my naighbores are moving :(

cali
01-20-2005, 05:57 PM
I just found out that my naighbores can no longer afford their house(rented I guess) and they are moving tomorow. which means new naighbors will be moving in, possable new naighbores that wont be so tollarant of 5 dogs in the next yard. I know a lot of people are not on the best terms with their naighbores, but ours are the best! and I am gonna miss Maxx and Tanner a lot, and I bet they will miss me to, they have come to expect my greetings everyday after school, they wait for me, then I drop my bag at my gate, and go to see them, and they jump on my lap for cuddles. I am gonna miss the little guys terrably :( we have their new address, so when its warmer out I will be able to drop by for visits while walking Happy, hopefully. but I cant believe they are moving, it sucks :(

Tonya
01-21-2005, 05:36 AM
Awwww, that is to bad! Good neighbors are hard to find! Get your kiss butt package ready so that the new ones can't complain about your dogs. ;) Make them a platter of cookies with a welcome to the neighborhood card.