PDA

View Full Version : The Found Cats are COLD!!!

catmandu
01-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Does anyone,where it is warm,have a spot,for the Found Catys,to warm up,over the weekend,as it is going,to be 8 degrees Farenheit,around here,and we,especially the Meezers,are COLD! A nice lawn,and a few trees,would be nice,too.

kimlovescats
01-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Oh dear ... guess you all are just gonna have to curl up in bed with Daddy and snuggle real tight!!!;)

Barbara
01-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Oh I know, just like Filou you would prefer a little desert sun.
Filou lies
on the radiator
under the lamp
under the cover
in the radiator bed
on the stove (after it has been on)
to get warm. You have to do it like him;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-20-2005, 09:18 AM
It is FINALLY starting to cool off here... although not THAT cold..

tinky likes me to put a blanket over her for her naps.. but i like to squeeze her and cuddle her..

Jupiter.... he is so goofy... i really don't think he cares.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 09:19 AM
8 Fahrenheit, how much is that in Centigrade?? Cannot find my convertion list anywhere :rolleyes:

Hey, if you manage to get all your kitties on a plane, they are welcome in our garden!! It is about 60°C here:cool:

chrangharris
01-20-2005, 09:22 AM
If you find some place, can we join you? I hate the cold and it is much to cold here for my liking!

Randi
01-20-2005, 09:48 AM
Oh dear, that IS cold!! :( Minus 13 Celcius.

I think Filou's ideas are quite good, if you have got such places. Or else, snuggle up with dad, like Kim says. :)

Lut, here's a converter:
http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/temperature

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Lut, here's a converter:
http://www.convert-me.com/en/convert/temperature

Aw, thank you Randi!! I bookmarked that right away!!
Oops, I said it was 60°C here; but, I was wrong: it is 46°C :D :) , and VERY windy :eek:

Randi
01-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Lut, would you like to check that tempereture again. ;) I take it you're in Belgium - not in the middle of Africa. :confused:

It's about 6 C here, and also quite windy.

Corinna
01-20-2005, 10:45 AM
My three will be sending then their sweaters from last week we were -20 for 2 weeks. Yesterday was 40 F so far today 32F.

catmandu
01-21-2005, 08:23 AM
We are still cold,and may head,with the Poor Cold Porch Cats,to a warm place,maybe New Orleans,for Mardi Gras!

jenluckenbach
01-21-2005, 08:14 PM
It is not any warmer here, 6 degrees F. So they'd better look farther south.

K & L
01-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Send here to AZ, it's been in the 80's.

Logan
01-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Gary, plug in the electric blanket and let them sleep with you! When it is cold, here, Mimi and Butter suddenly forget their contempt for eachother and sleep in the bed with us. Ha Ha!!!

DJFyrewolf36
01-21-2005, 11:04 PM
My two are going to follow the found cats to the warmth!! It's been cold, and it's been Ice fogging up too at night! Has anyone ever seen fog that turns into ice when it touches solid objects? Ugh, and I live in a DESERT!!!!

Brrrrrrrr......

catmandu
01-22-2005, 09:00 AM
The Found Cats,are going,to look up Glendale Arizona,and take up K&ls Offer,and there will be room,on our bus,for other Frigid Kitties!All Aboard!

K & L
01-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
The Found Cats,are going,to look up Glendale Arizona,and take up K&ls Offer,and there will be room,on our bus,for other Frigid Kitties!All Aboard!

We're getting ready for the visit! I'm getting them all special treats, plenty of water, and AZ souvenirs for all! The weather's even better yet, in the mid 70's. They're all going to love it. We'll have a picnic at the park and meet all the ferals! Come one, come all!:D

sirrahbed
01-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Wonderful!!! Gary - please drop by Dayton on the way down and pick up my five. I am keeping a portable heater going but it keeps blowing fuses in the house! At least it is warm by the buckstove.
But Arizona climate will be wonderful! Thank you Lisa for doing the hosting:D