PDA

View Full Version : How do you post videos?

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 04:12 AM
I know how to post pics. I resize them via Paintshop Pro, file them in my "webs" and publish them via my web-site.
BUT, I cannot figure out how to post a video! I made a great one of Maya, and would love to share it here!! Can someone please help me? It can be viewed with RealOne

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-20-2005, 07:57 AM
I'd love to know how too!;)

catnapper
01-20-2005, 08:02 AM
What is the file extention... we'll start there. Then do you have Windows Movie Maker?

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Ahum.... What do you mean by "file extension"?? :o :o

I can see this : AVI Video, opens by Real1 player

catnapper
01-20-2005, 08:26 AM
So when you look at the file name on the computer... its name is abcdef.avi?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Posting Video on PT Tutorial (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49594&highlight=VIDEO+TUTORIAL)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-22-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
So when you look at the file name on the computer... its name is abcdef.avi?

Yes!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-22-2005, 07:12 AM
There is Windows Movie Maker on my computer, yes!! BUT, it I cannot find any of the things you are mentioning, like Storybord, or Timeline. I am afraid that the problem is that we have a Windows XP Professional! I had a look at that link if I can download a newer version; but I am afraid it is impossible. The reason? We do NOT have the insatll-CD for this Windows XP-professional :( . Somebody installed it on our PC because we had so much problems with Windows Milennium. We don't have any contact with him anymore..... :( !
Guess I'd better forget all about it then :o . The video was about Maya who was busy baking Bernard's lap (ouch :eek: )