PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Youngest Mother...

kt_luvs_kitties
01-20-2005, 12:55 AM
After another thread was posted, I decided to gogle "worlds youngest mother" . Try this website: http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/
She was 5 years old! How did she get pregnant, it doesnt tell....
That is utterly disgusting. I just could never imagine, EVER! I hope this is a prank...

ramanth
01-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Looks to be true. Crazy!

PJ's Mom
01-20-2005, 09:12 AM
It's unfortunately true.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

moosmom
01-20-2005, 09:42 AM
:eek: :eek: *shakes head* And I thought I was too young at the age of 23!!! :eek:

Tonya
01-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Unbelievable! I wish they'd found out who the father was so that he could be punished.

popcornbird
01-20-2005, 01:22 PM
That is so incredibly sad. Poor little innocent girl!!! How in the world did she start menstruating at 8 months?!?! :eek: I cannot imagine a baby still in diapers having her period. Yikes!!! Poor little girl. Who the HECK was evil enough to make such a young child pregnant though? :(:(

Edwina's Secretary
01-20-2005, 03:14 PM
The article said they thought her father was the father but they couldn't prove it....this is more in the freak of nature category....

wolflady
01-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
The article said they thought her father was the father but they couldn't prove it....this is more in the freak of nature category....

I agree...this is just WAY too strange. :eek:

I still think I'm too young for kids...and I'm 28! :rolleyes: :eek: :o

RICHARD
01-20-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
I agree...this is just WAY too strange. :eek:

Plus the heart problems you have.....

I was looking at the tachycardia in your siggy.;)

Cincy'sMom
01-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

I'm the same age and I feel the same way!!

I actually was looking up something else on Snopes abouta week ago and saw that. Distrurbing.

snowyowlcat
01-21-2005, 10:23 AM
I think the (medically documented) youngest mother was 9 in Africa. BUT, this story, I don't believe. It could be true, but when they start talking about when she started menstrating, puberty, etc, that kinda gets carried away and gives it away that somebody has a very creative imagination. I wouldn't believe it for an instant.
A University medical professor (in your town) could probably give some insight into what is on record. The internet creates EVERYTHING, and EVERYTHING creates the internet.

Good luck!

nibblets
01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
My former coworker's step daughter had a baby at age 11. She had been living with her mother and had little supervision. She went to a party with older kids, got drunk passed out and was taken advantage of by 3 boys at the party. (I'm not sure just what happened to the boys envolved.)
It was a tough situation for her and a hard lesson learned.
Luckily she and her baby now live with her father and step mother in a more secure and loving environment and has help from family in raising her baby. .

Twisterdog
01-22-2005, 09:04 AM
Holy cow! :eek:

Five, nine, eleven .... all children, all tragic. :(

catnapper
01-22-2005, 11:00 AM
OMG... that is amazing. I never knew someone could havbe a child that young, or that they could menstrate as an infant! :eek:

And me? I never ever ever want to have a baby. MMY SIL is having a baby TODAY, and part of me is shaking my head in wonder of WHY she'd want one? :p But thats another thread for another day ;)

tomkatzid
01-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Plus the heart problems you have.....

I was looking at the tachycardia in your siggy.;)

LOL, your too funny Richard !!
Katz

LKPike
01-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by snowyowlcat
I think the (medically documented) youngest mother was 9 in Africa. BUT, this story, I don't believe. It could be true, but when they start talking about when she started menstrating, puberty, etc, that kinda gets carried away and gives it away that somebody has a very creative imagination. I wouldn't believe it for an instant.
A University medical professor (in your town) could probably give some insight into what is on record. The internet creates EVERYTHING, and EVERYTHING creates the internet.

Good luck!

the worlds youngest mother WAS 9 but shes from China and I believe the father wasnt too far off in age, if I remember correctly he was under 18 too. a child getting pregnant at 5 is not possible, in my opinion :p an' I'm too lazy to read that article so.... :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
01-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
And me? I never ever ever want to have a baby. MMY SIL is having a baby TODAY, and part of me is shaking my head in wonder of WHY she'd want one? :p But thats another thread for another day ;)
Me too, catnapper! I wouldn't even have one for millions of dollars.

flamepony12
01-28-2005, 03:18 PM
That is soo terrible. :(

That pregnant picture of her is horrifying! :(

QueenScoopalot
01-28-2005, 07:41 PM
It's not too far fetched! I've heard that all the hormones pumped into poultry and other meat animals will cause girls to start menstruating at very young ages. Sad. :(

cookieluver7
01-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
That pregnant picture of her is horrifying! :(

I agree. That is so sad. :( :( :(