PDA

View Full Version : Favorite commercial?

animal_rescue
01-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Just random:p

What's your favorite commercial?

Mine is the k9 advantix commercial with the singing puppy at camp. I absolutly love it:D and when it comes on I sing along with the puppy, lol

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Fleas, ticks, mosquitos, really bother
thanks for the package
that's why I'm writing
k9 advantix quickly stops all the biting

Swimming, hiking, and tent pitching
their not biting, I'm not itching!
Can't wait to show all my news tricks
Thanks again for sending me k9 advantix! :D

moosmom
01-19-2005, 05:19 PM
I like the new commercial for (I think) Whiskas dry cat food. The guy opens up a new bag for his cat, and all these WILD cats come out of nowhere outside the house. He looks out the window and sees lion, tigers, etc. Great photo imaging!!

petslover
01-19-2005, 05:29 PM
well, if i had to choose of all time I would have to pick the Taco Bell commericial when the dog looks just like Tiger! hehe!!

Recently, I know it was last month, but I loved the Petco Christmas commericial when they are peeping. I love that one.

luvofallhorses
01-19-2005, 05:37 PM
the dog one with the snouts I forget what brand of food it's for!

catnapper
01-19-2005, 05:53 PM
I love the new Hallmark commercial where the little boy asks the mom for a card. She asks what kid.. birhtday, than you, father's day, etc until she realizes he'slooking for an sppology card since he haved his little brohter's head! :D

CamCamPup33
01-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
I love the new Hallmark commercial where the little boy asks the mom for a card. She asks what kid.. birhtday, than you, father's day, etc until she realizes he'slooking for an sppology card since he haved his little brohter's head! :D

LOL! Me too. I always have a grin on my face when i see that one.

I also love the commercial where the "boss" is trying fire his employee, but the guy can never hear him because he's eating his 'crunchy' cereal loudly. And then he bends down, and the boss does that little dance..

Hehe!!

Paul
01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
   This is also Karen's favorite commercial - K9 Advantix® "Camp" (http://www.k9advantix.com/Commercials.asp) ad.

Paul

Karen
01-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Hee hee! I love that commercial! Thanks for posting it! :)

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www.fallon.com/site_layout/work/clientview.aspx?workid=25782

Five years later, this one still rocks!!!:D

Cookiebaker
01-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Paul
   This is also Karen's favorite commercial - K9 Advantix® "Camp" (http://www.k9advantix.com/Commercials.asp) ad.

Paul

That is soooooo CUTE!!! Puppy love!! :D

manda_moo87
01-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
http://www.fallon.com/site_layout/work/clientview.aspx?workid=25782

Five years later, this one still rocks!!!:D

LMBO! :D
I love that commercial!!!

catnapper
01-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Richard... I wanna be a cat herder now! Git along little kitty!

aki
01-19-2005, 11:41 PM
My fav right now is the one where the man and woman are racing home to get to the shower first. They are stripping off clothes while they are running and driving. The husband makes it home first and the wife is in her bra and underwear on the front porch screaming at him while he is enjoying the shower.

Lady's Human
01-19-2005, 11:44 PM
The new "Vonage" commercials are good, just classic shots of people doing stupid things

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 06:36 AM
I just saw this one last night and I love it! There's this trailer rocking back and forth, lots of squeeking. The camera takes you inside and it's this couple shaking Tabasco sauce on their food. The commercial is for a new bottle that pours.

cali
01-20-2005, 07:56 AM
mine has to be the maple leaf commercial where for a job interview checking out the futere employee by feeling his ribs, sniffing him.. etc. then says "your hired" and the narrerator says "you would'nt choose an employee this way. how meat looks is only half the story" I love this one because it is so true(not about meat, it just makes me think of the border collie contravarsy lol)

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-20-2005, 07:59 AM
I love the Budweiser ones!! (especially shown at Super Bowl time!):D

lizzielou742
01-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Mine right now is the HP digital photography commercial. It's where they play that song, "Picture Book," and the people hold up pictures of themselves....it's hard to explain but it's so neat.

Here's a link to where you can watch videos of it. It's the very first set, under "TV Ads - PictureBook".

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/you/photography/

PJ's Mom
01-20-2005, 08:57 AM
I love the HP commercials! I think the one with the guy by himself sitting at the computer is the best. :) They did a remarkable job with those!

christa
01-20-2005, 09:03 AM
Has anyone seen the TBS commercials . . . where people call in to TBS and explain a situation and the operator types stuff into her computer and decides if the situation is funny . . . and how funny . . . OMG, I love those commercials!

anna_66
01-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Geico~Tiny House (http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=18573)
This cracks me up every time:D

GraciesMommy
01-20-2005, 10:18 AM
I love the HP ones too...so well done!

catnapper
01-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Geico~Tiny House (http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=18573)
This cracks me up every time:D
First time we saw it we really thought it was for a new reality show... my daughter was even saying "cool.. when is that coming on?" LOL

smokey the elder
01-20-2005, 12:03 PM
Any AFLAC commercial. There's always the old black guy at the end with a bewildered look on his face!

K9karen
01-22-2005, 02:39 PM
The Advantix and Pedigree food are still my favorites. There's one for Sealy Mattresses where the sales guys are eating coffe grounds and guzzling coffee from a coffee maker to stay awake. There are so many excellent, imaginative commercials out. When I worked in advertsing, eons ago, we never had this technology or imagination on the stuff I worked on. I think some of the commercials are pure genius. The clue to the whole thing is to remember the product. If you can't, the commercial fails, no matter how good it is. i remember learning that in school.

animal_rescue
01-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Another favorite of mine is a Dairy Queen commercial, they were advertising a new drink or something like that. This girl is sitting at this table blindfolded and they gave her 2 different drinks(I think a frapachino) one was a different brand and another was Dairy Queen's well the girl gets the Dairy Queen's one and didn't want to give it back, she kept drinking it. So, the people try and take it away from her, she gets up and starts running with the drink (still blindfolded) and goes straight into a wall.

catnapper
01-22-2005, 03:48 PM
I just saw a commercial for Dove Shampoos and they have Wilma, Velma and Jane (from Flinstones, Scooby Doo and Jetsons) talking about their hair. Then they use Dove shampoos anf their hair is gorgeous! :D

cookieluver7
01-22-2005, 05:25 PM
I love the Toys R Us commericial at easter time when all of the bunnies are singing here comes peter cotton tail! It's so cute! ;)