PDA

View Full Version : Does it ever end?

catnapper
01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
First today I had gotten word that the house appraisal we got came in almost $25,000 UNDER what it needed to be for the debt consolodation! Its thousands LESS than what we paid for the house 3 years ago... odd since housing costs have skyrocketed around here.

Then I had spent a week working on certificate for Grant's National Junior Honor Society... and after printing 100 certificates and carefully watching the spelling of 100 names (name like Kathy weren't spelled Kathy, they all had spellings like Cathee... try doing that for 100 kids with odd spellings! :eek: ) and I was so proud of myself for how they looked. We proof read them a million times. And.....

spelled the name of the school wrong. :( 100 certificates were handed out today with the name spelled wrong. I'll redo them later.

Then, Heather had a fit on me while I was on the phone with a client. She cursed up a royal storm using the most foul language I've ever heard her use. The client heard her and commented. I was mortified they heard and shocked she did it!

Lasty, we just noticed Heather has ringworm.

So if you don't mind, I'll be curled up in the corner crying my little heart out. I dont know how much more I can take of this. It seems as if nothing is going right lately.... after the car's inspection ticket, Ash's Mono, Petco not calling me back (and not answering my call) I am feeling rather beat up and lost.

shutterbug0303
01-19-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm horribly sorry things are so stinky for you right now. Hopefully all will look up soon

jenluckenbach
01-19-2005, 08:01 PM
What can I say but.........{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I love you, if that makes any difference.

Look at the bright side, things will HAVE to get better. (just a feeble attempt at humor) ;)

I truly hope things swing around for you SOON! You deserve better!

more {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

catnapper
01-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Thank Jen... those pics of my new fosters certainly did cheer me up! I can't wait to get them!

I know things will get better - whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger!

kimlovescats
01-19-2005, 08:58 PM
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) Kim!!!! I'm so sorry to hear of all of this that's been going on! I'm going to look for you on IM!!!!

Love,
Kim;)