PDA

View Full Version : Jazz thinks she's a dog

jazzcat
01-19-2005, 04:10 PM
When Jazz was about 5 months old I taught her to play fetch. She loved it and played all the time but since R&R have been here she quit.

This weekend I decided Rocky should learn so in about an hours time I had him playing fetch, unfortunately I taught him with a foil candy wrapper and that is all he will play with now.:rolleyes: Anyway, Jazz got a bit jealous and dug out her favorite pink mousie and the game was on. Now that is all she wants to do, no matter what I'm doing. She brings it to me in bed, she brings it to me in the bathroom and just a few minutes ago she kept bringing the mouse to me while I was making meatloaf. She will rub on my legs and talk to me with these little squeaks until I pet her, praise her for being so smart and then throw it. I've created a monster.

Here's a few action shots from last night.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/ff5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/ff4.jpg

catnapper
01-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Awww... Miss Jazz looks mighty "fetching" with her bright pink mousie! :D

At least your monster isn't like MY monster who only wants to break into a treat cup now. Every time I turn around Pouncer has the darned plastic cup in his mouth and he alternates trying to open it and trying to toss it off something to break it open :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
01-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh Lori, these Jazz pictures are too cute .... my Harper plays "mousie" with me too! It's been a while though!;)

ChrisH
01-19-2005, 04:33 PM
Aww, that is so cute! :)

Uniqueviking
01-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Awww, that's just too cute :)

Killearn Kitties
01-20-2005, 04:44 AM
What a beautiful girl Jazz is! Very sleek and delicate for a dog. ;):D

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Funny you should mention that. We were playing fetch with Doogie last night. I had remembered Donna saying he would do it. And, it was with a foil candy wrapper! He was playing with it this morning as I left for work. Getting all spastic in the kitchen. I wish I'd had time to watch.

smokey the elder
01-20-2005, 07:15 AM
Jazz doesn't want R&R getting all the attention!

catmandu
01-20-2005, 08:35 AM
About,the only trick,taht the Found Cats,is to run,in like a herd,of furry Buffaloes,when they hear,that magic word ,TREATS!

Vio&Juni
01-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Juni loves it too and she played it since she was a kitten (almost said a little girl :) ). When Pichu came, she stopped, but then, not so long ago she started it again. She can be a nuisance :rolleyes: following you with her doggy :) Pichu doesn't quite get the idea and he tries to jump on her when she's playing, he doesn't understand this is a one cat game.