PDA

View Full Version : Cat bums to the right of me! Cat bums to the left of me!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Leonardo started it: AAAACHOOOOOO! SNIFFLE! SNIFFLE! SNORT! SNORT!

Off to the vet we go! Upper respitory (aka cold) problem. He got medicine to take daily. He's fine now.

Thursday night: AAACHOOOOO! SNIFFLE! SNIFFLE! SNORT! SNORT! Luke started in. Next morning he looked like Niagra Falls: running eyes, snotty nose, even drooling. He was bout to drown!
Off to the vet we go. Temp 105! Not good at all! He got a shot and some yuckie medicine to take daily too! (no fair, mom! Leonardo didn't git a shot!) He's doing lots better now.

Today: AAACHOOOOO! SNIFFLE! SNIFFLE! SNORT! SNORT!
I packed Chester up and off we went. Yep, a cold! He got some yuckie medicine to take daily too. We are hoping to keep him from getting as sick as the other two did. This time, they sent medicine home for Grandma. We are hoping my wild child doesn't come down with this too. She got her first dose of medicine a bit ago.
She is not a happy camper. (mom, what'd I do?)

Now when I try to pet one of them, I get their version of the cold shoulder: the cat bum in my face!

KIDS!!!!!

:D

jenluckenbach
01-19-2005, 05:03 PM
:(:(:(

Try to help them feel better from their colds and what do you get???

Hope all is back to normal REAL soon.

CamCamPup33
01-19-2005, 05:13 PM
:( :( Awww..

I hope they all get well soon!

QueenScoopalot
01-19-2005, 05:30 PM
ARGHHH aren't kitty colds the pits? Love the title though, and now I have the song (with cat bums inserted where it used to be clowns) :rolleyes: :D :D Hope they all get over the bug quickly. ;)

kimlovescats
01-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I know it's of little comfort to you right now ... but mine have had the upper respiratory virus going around since just before Christmas. Everyone is pretty much over it now, just a few sneezes here and there and Tabitha and Ginger still have a slight eye infection in one of their eyes still. :rolleyes: I have been through so many bottles of antibiotic and tubes of eye ointment, it's insane!:eek: Well, I can be thankful that they all seem to be feeling much better now, and full of energy! Hang in there, it will have to run its course .... but eventually it will pass!

(hugs)
Kim;)

Corinna
01-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I guess i'm lucky never had a kitty cold. I didn't realize they could have them. Get well little ones.

catnapper
01-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Awww... poor little tykes. First kitty acne, now nasty colds. When they let you pet the please give them a get well kiss from me.

Logan
01-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Good grief, Connie! Hope everyone will be ok, soon, and that you'll get kitty love instead of "rear ends" in the face!!! :eek:

kt_luvs_kitties
01-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Poor babies. I will be wishing/hoping/praying that they all get better soon. Colds are nasty things to deal with. *HUGS* to meowmie for putting up with the sickies, and getting you kitties better! And *blows the kitties a kiss* GET WELL SOON! :D Katie

daisy
01-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Into to the valley of death, rode the six hundred...

(ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do or die...)

I'm sorry, the passage just took me back to my high school English class...:D

jazzcat
01-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh gee, that doesn't sound like fun. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Hang in there!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-19-2005, 08:09 PM
*lol*

poor sick kitties... but a bum in the face *shakes finger*
shame shame... that must be some real yucky medicine ;)

catmandu
01-20-2005, 08:55 AM
We hope,taht your Cats,are feeling better! I ahd,to raise the thermostat,as JJJ3,and BoBo,were staring,to cough,and its worth,the extra fuel money,not to have my Friends ill.

zippy-kat
01-20-2005, 09:32 AM
Hope everyone is on the mend soon!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Corinna
I guess i'm lucky never had a kitty cold. I didn't realize they could have them. Get well little ones.

My thought too :eek: . I am glad that my cats didn't get that yet, as Inka is terrible to pill...:rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-20-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
My thought too :eek: . I am glad that my cats didn't get that yet, as Inka is terrible to pill...:rolleyes:
Thanks everyone! Their heads are quite turned with all your well wishes.

Their medicine is liquid. It gives them the opportunity to spit it out all over me!!!! I think they think of it as pay back.
:eek:

Randi
01-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh MOFF! Here you are, trying to get them all better - and not only are they spitting it all out on you - you also have to face their bums. :rolleyes:

Hope they get better very soon! Kisses and gentle scritchies to all! :)