PDA

View Full Version : Update on my son...

Tonya
01-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi, all. I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping in touch lately. I've been reading your threads, but been feeling a little to overwhelmed to reply to them all. I miss you all!

Anyways, just thought I'd update you on Jaden. He hasn't coughed or wheezed in about a month. He is back down to taking just Singular and Claritin everyday. He only takes one puff of one inhaler daily. (He was taking 3 pills, 3 inhalers 2 puffs each twice a day, and breathing treatments on the machine.) They've upped his weekly allergy shot dose and he responded well.

I've been scared to tell you all how good he is doing because I don't want to jinx myself. The kitties are still here. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't rehome them. Maybe it was so difficult because God knew that Jaden would be ok.

Anyways, keep praying that Jaden will still stay healthy and well. He really loves our pets and would be devastated if we had to get rid of them. Thanks!

mina'smomma
01-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I hope that he will continue to improve Tonya. Fingers crossed and prayers in my heart.

catnapper
01-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Thats great news! Could it be that he was pretending to take his meds and now he is?

PS: Why are you still here! Go have Tyler already! :D

jazzcat
01-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

PS: Why are you still here! Go have Tyler already! :D
Really!

That is good news about Jaden. More prayers coming.

kimlovescats
01-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Tonya, this is very encouraging news ... so glad Jaden is doing better, and that he is still able to keep his kitties! I hope all continues to go well for your family. When is that new baby coming???:D

kt_luvs_kitties
01-19-2005, 05:01 PM
So glad that your little boy is feeling better, and that his mommy is also, knowing that she can keep her precious babies!:D Praying for him to stay healthy. Katie

sirrahbed
01-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Good news about Jaden - hope he keeps it up and chances are he will!!

So, your Tyler should be here anytime, right?? I just got off webcam with Missy and it was so exciting to see "OUR" Tyler - welll that big belly anyway;)

Keep us updated OK? So glad you can keep Jaden's pets!!

smokey the elder
01-20-2005, 08:23 AM
That's great! Keep up the good work, Jaden.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Good boy, Jaden!!
I am glad he is making you happy again!
{{{{hugs to baby Tyler}}}} !!

catmandu
01-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Ans we hope,that Jaden,continues,to improve,and taht he,and The Cats,can find a way,to live together.