PDA

View Full Version : Trouble is hearing voices. ;)

Fox-Gal
01-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Poor Trouble she thinks she hearing voices.

She was sound a sleep on top of the couch last night, when she heard a buzz buzz sound.

Fully sits, up and stares at the couch. Looks around, see nothing and goes back to her nap.

Again Buzz buzz..........Head up, looks around. Nothing.

Next she hears, softly, "Trouble, what are you doing."

Fully sits up, "Meow meow", looking around, every where, but there is no one around. Back to her nap.

Again, "trouble, what are you doing." "Trouble, Trouble, I'm talking to you"

At this point Trouble says, Meow meow" "I'm out of here, the couch is talking to me" Leaps off the couch in full run, over to her daddy's chair and curls up staring at the couch. "Meow"

Later the mystery of the talking couch was solved. Daddy put one of his two way radios on the couch under the throw!!!!

Daddy's punishment for his prank, He didn't get his chair back and had to eat dinner with a Trouble, who now thinks she's hearing voices.

Bad Daddy!!! lol

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 12:23 PM
lolololololololol....

Not that I advocate playing pranks on animals.........

That was funny!!!

Fox-Gal
01-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Not to worry, Trouble is over it, she sleeping on the talking couch as I type.

No harm, no foul.

Of course Mommy took those bad radios away and gave daddy a talking too. lol :p

kt_luvs_kitties
01-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Poor Trouble. That mean ol daddy of yours. Always picking on the most beautiful kitties, huh? lol I am sure she will get him back, when he least expects it! ;)

jenluckenbach
01-20-2005, 04:26 AM
OH :eek: what a nasty daddy! *snicker* Such an awful trick! *giggle* He should most definitely not tease poor Trouble like that. *guffaw!* (sorry, just couldn't keep a straight face, that is TOO funny!)

smokey the elder
01-20-2005, 07:26 AM
That's evil...:p :D

catnapper
01-20-2005, 08:07 AM
Bad daddy indeed! He should watch out for her retaliation - paybacks are worse than the original prank!

catmandu
01-20-2005, 08:25 AM
Poor Little Trouble,she will be one paranoid Cat,if she thinks,that the Furniture,is talking to her.JJJ3 would think,that the couch,was saying TREATS!!!

Vio&Juni
01-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Hehe, poor Trouble :)

ramanth
01-20-2005, 10:16 AM
LMAO!!! Andy and I have two way radios... I think you just gave him ideas. ;) :D

Fox-Gal
01-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
LMAO!!! Andy and I have two way radios... I think you just gave him ideas. ;) :D

LOL Between our 2 men, our cats might need some counseling in the near furture. ;)

I was thinking, after this talking couch prank, that I am having a problem with certain kitties sleeping on the kitchen table. Hummmmmm?? I wonder if a talking table would break that habit? Bad mommy, bad thoughts!!! lol