PDA

View Full Version : Thursday-The gay #90's.

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 12:02 PM
No, not THAT gay 90's.....

The original gay 1890's!

When men rode horses, women wore petticoats and everyone had a rootin', tootin good time, pardner!!!

Whiskey and beer, can can dancers and a guy in the corner playing the piano!!!!

Did I mention that YAHOO, back then, wasn't a search engine?????

:D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Yah, sure pardner! An how do YOU know women wore petticoats?:D

I'd like a cherry root beer to celebrate. And four catnip teas. Please make them all doubles. Leonardo and Luke are recovering from colds, Chester is sneezing, and I'm trying to keep Grandma from catching their colds. (I've already got a cold - still)

Corinna
01-19-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi Richard these petticoats itch.

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Yah, sure pardner! An how do YOU know women wore petticoats?:D

I'd like a cherry root beer to celebrate. And four catnip teas. Please make them all doubles. Leonardo and Luke are recovering from colds, Chester is sneezing, and I'm trying to keep Grandma from catching their colds. (I've already got a cold - still)

CRBx2, 4 double CNTs and a box of kleenex!!

P.S. the can can girls showed me their petticoats!!

DONE!

Corrina,
Scratch???:D

DONE????

lbaker
01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
Sufferin' sassafras! What kind of drink can we mix with Sarsaparilla and spirits?? think root beer like flavor I think I'm more the Calamity Jane type then a pettycoat wearer :p but doesn't Mario look cute in his little leather chaps :rolleyes: WATCH OUT FOR HIS LASSO CRASH BANG uh oh

dukedogsmom
01-19-2005, 12:26 PM
I'll probably be outlawed but no dresses and petticoats for me. I'm more the Annie Oakley type. So, give this six shooter(no DOTD yet?) a Whiskey sour. I love those and haven't had one in a long time. Oh, also watch out for my horse, Flair. You can't miss him. He's at the end of the bar trying to avoid Mario's lasso.

lbaker
01-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Hey Val! Great minds and all that :D :D :D

davidpizzica
01-19-2005, 12:39 PM
RICHARD, do you have anything hot, like coffee or cocoa? I have to fortify myself to tackle the shoveling of the driveway! also a couple of hot CNTs for Nikki & Daisy please?

slick
01-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey...I'm feeling a big "gay" this morning but don't bring me any of those pettycoats. I don't do dresses or frilly things. I'm with you Val.
Richard, I think we should set up a poker table. Anyone up for game? No aces up my sleeve.....;) ;)

catland
01-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Mario - stay away from the spitoon - no, don't put it over your hea.... ewww - better get the hazmat guys out for this one - provided they're wearing their chaps.;)

Howdy barkeep - whiskey and a clean glass.

Poker sounds great - anyone know how to operate the player-piannie?

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Sufferin' sassafras! What kind of drink can we mix with Sarsaparilla and spirits?? think root beer like flavor I think I'm more the Calamity Jane type then a pettycoat wearer :p but doesn't Mario look cute in his little leather chaps :rolleyes: WATCH OUT FOR HIS LASSO CRASH BANG uh oh

Whiskey for the lady, beer for my horses and Mario gets a nekkid beer....I love the way his diaper sticks out of his chaps...

Done!

DDM,
Whiskey sour, beer for the horse.;)

DONE!

David,

Hot cocoa for you...DONE..

Shovel snow??? what is THAT???:eek:

Slick,

I just got the official World Poker Tour Official Chip and Table set..

Let's Play.......

DONE!

Mario...

Dude!!!!

Check that out.....He has Duke heeling sheep now......

Both of you-be careful!:D

davidpizzica
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Unfortunely, RICHARD, it's called WORK! And I can feel the cold in my new knee.

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by david p
Unfortunely, RICHARD, it's called WORK! And I can feel the cold in my new knee.

What do I know?

I'm a Raider fan.

Hi Catland.

Clean glass and whiskey.

DONE!

There used to be a player piano at the pizza place up the street.

It was the best. Pick a tune and let's go!!!!!

Lady's Human
01-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Barkeep-

One LARGE irish coffee (need to get something warm in my system to deal with the cold up here)

One bottle of sparkling Grape juice for my wife and I to celebrate the new house,

and a triple CNT for pippen, who at the moment is one VERY upset kitty.....

When we moved, Pippen decided that he didn't want to, and burrowed his way into the insulation under the floor of our bedroom at the old house (8.5 feet, to be precise). My dad and father in law set a have a heart trap for him, and he was found in the trap today, having knocked over the food bowl in the trap, kicked over the water, etc.. He moves to the new house this weekend, whether he wants to or not.

and a beef flavored water for Lady, who is missing her buddy.

dukedogsmom
01-19-2005, 02:54 PM
The Ride of Paul Venarez can be our song. It's rather long so I'll just post the link.
http://www.traditionalmusic.co.uk/cowboy-songs/000943.HTM

Pit Chick
01-19-2005, 03:05 PM
YEEEE HAAA!!I'm the most rootinest, tootinest, gun slingin southern girl around and ain't scared of no one! Mario, I'll see you at sun down in the street. (twirling guns on fingers)

BANG

OMG, oops. Hope no one saw that. :o

Sorry I'm late, but my horse Pontiac was giving me a hard time waking up this morning. I had to have him towed to the shop.

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
Barkeep-

One LARGE irish coffee (need to get something warm in my system to deal with the cold up here)

One bottle of sparkling Grape juice for my wife and I to celebrate the new house,

and a triple CNT for pippen, who at the moment is one VERY upset kitty.....

When we moved, Pippen decided that he didn't want to, and burrowed his way into the insulation under the floor of our bedroom at the old house (8.5 feet, to be precise). My dad and father in law set a have a heart trap for him, and he was found in the trap today, having knocked over the food bowl in the trap, kicked over the water, etc.. He moves to the new house this weekend, whether he wants to or not.

and a beef flavored water for Lady, who is missing her buddy.

This is the first order where I have tended to every species.

One GIANT Irish Coffee.

So that's how they get those Irish Eyes to laugh!!
On Sparkling Grape, One CNT and one Beef Flavored Water for Lady..

Hang in Pippen.....It's only a new area to explore!

DONE!

DDM,

That was good!!!!

Sad, but good........:)

slick
01-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Richard....I'll take 3 cards please and a shot of whiskey...and keep yer hands above the table.....
dang...can never trust these card sharks.... :eek:

lbaker
01-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Gurl (my 6 ft boa) says she can make a fine noose iffin any hombres should show up, or cheats at cards! I had to explain about the sign over the door [she doesn't read too well] "NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION, LEAVE YOUR ATTITUDE AT THE DOOR". She just gave a snakey sign and said "whatever" and slithered off by the fire. Hoo Boy, snowing like crazy right now .. the day before the $40 million inaugural party tomorrow. Them's that don't know DC during even the HINT of snow have no idea. hehehehe Yes, I bad. :p I'll have another one, just like the other one... [DOTD please, whatever it turns out to be]

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick

BANG

O.K.

Who put the hole in the Farrah Faucett poster????:D

Slick,

Three shots and a new hand.....

DONE!

Laurie...

Chaos is my middle name, TOO!!!

Whiskey for the lady???

DONE!

lbaker
01-19-2005, 04:02 PM
MARIO, take that lasso of Flair, GURL! stop the pouting! RICHARD, hands on the table! PitC, holster that implement of destruction! (poor Farrah) OMD, do I have to play sheriff today too? Where are my deputies? MOFF? Corrina? Catland? DD's Mom? Gini? Slick? oh what a posse we would make :rolleyes:

slick
01-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Where are my deputies? MOFF? Corrina? Catland? DD's Mom? Gini? Slick? oh what a posse we would make :rolleyes:
I'm over here Laurie......hang on, I'm in the middle of a good hand here. Richard....I'll see your 10 and raise you 20. Take that, poker face!! ;)

If I win this round, I'm headin' fer the nearest barber shop....I wanna git me a "do" like Farrah...:D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-19-2005, 04:11 PM
MARIO, take that lasso of Flair, GURL! stop the pouting! RICHARD, hands on the table! PitC, holster that implement of destruction! (poor Farrah) OMD, do I have to play sheriff today too? Where are my deputies? MOFF? Corrina? Catland? DD's Mom? Gini? Slick? oh what a posse we would make :rolleyes: I'm back!
I just got back from taking Chester to the white coats. (see cat general for the entire long tail er tale).

I need a large ice tea please. And 4 catnip teas on ice.

Can't believe it: it's almost 60 here today. No wonder we all have colds. I love the temp though.

Mario, if you play Texas hold em with Slick and Richard, don't cheat. They lynch card sharks in Texas, I hear.:eek:

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 04:31 PM
MARIO, take that lasso of Flair, GURL! stop the pouting! RICHARD, hands on the table! PitC, holster that implement of destruction! (poor Farrah) OMD, do I have to play sheriff today too? Where are my deputies? MOFF? Corrina? Catland? DD's Mom? Gini? Slick? oh what a posse we would make :rolleyes:

Thank you Laurie....

:D I'm gonna take the "I shot the sheriff" 45 outta the juke box.... :eek:

DONE!

I ain't playing "hold 'em" with PC....somehow I think she had some kind of advantage....:confused:

Hi MOFF..

1 ice tea and 4 CNTs for the kids.....

DONE!

I wouldn't worry about hanging Mario, Somehow I think he'll shimmy up the tree and make a monkey out of anyone trying to hang him!!!!!

Pit Chick
01-19-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I ain't playing "hold 'em" with PC....somehow I think she had some kind of advantage....:confused:

What's tha matter Richard? Ya yella?

Well, well, Mario. It's sun down. You ready?

dukedogsmom
01-19-2005, 04:43 PM
I guess I could help play sheriff. I do have a badge. I hate playing poker because I can't disguise my face by the cards I have in my hand. So, no taking advantage of me! Give me 1 card, please.

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
What's tha matter Richard? Ya yella?

Well, well, Mario. It's sun down. You ready?

Actually, I'm scared....;)

Tell you what.....You and Mario can play as a team....I just figgered that being from Texas you'd all have the advantage....:D

Slick.
Twenty to me and I call.

:confused:

DDM,

You can always hide behind the cards.....

One for you!!!

Pit Chick
01-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Tell you what.....You and Mario can play as a team....I just figgered that being from Texas you'd all have the advantage....:D

I ain't playin with that varment. And somehow I don't think that's what you figgered. I's thinkin you meant I'm a holdin like a Pit Bull. ;) :p Dern tootin!

Ok Mario, there's not room enough in this bar for the 2 of us. Draw your gun at 20 paces. 1, 2, 3......19, 20

No, no, don't DRAW your gun on paper, pull it out of your diaper and shoot!!
:rolleyes:

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 06:03 PM
I ain't playin with that varment. And somehow I don't think that's what you figgered. I's thinkin you meant I'm a holdin like a Pit Bull. ;) :p Dern tootin!

Ok Mario, there's not room enough in this bar for the 2 of us. Draw your gun at 20 paces. 1, 2, 3......19, 20

No, no, don't DRAW your gun on paper, pull it out of your diaper and shoot!!
:rolleyes:

HAHAHA,

Cute.....

Now both of you put down the squirt guns, grab a beverage and
get me a towel so I can get this water out of my ears....

KIDS!

;) :p :D

Ante up!!!!!

Pit Chick
01-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Fill my squirt gun with some Crown.

Here Mario, give me some "shots".

:p :p :p

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Fill my squirt gun with some Crown.

Here Mario, give me some "shots".

:p :p :p

DONE!!!!!!:D

slick
01-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Slick. Twenty to me and I call.
Read 'em and weep, partner........

PC, watch that Mario. We don't want any bar room brawls happening here. ;)

Another shot of whiskey over here please. It's going to take me some time to gather all of my winnin's. :D

dukedogsmom
01-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Slick, I'll raise you $10. Keep those whiskey sours coming. It's going to be a long game. I'm putting my sunglasses on to help with my lack of a good poker face :D

gini
01-19-2005, 07:01 PM
You guys are making soooo much noise that my computer is shaking. Just had to drop by to see what is going on.

Slick, here is a "shade" to wear...........clean up - you need the money for 2006!

I am verrryy thirsty..........missed the drink of the day.........so whatever it is, I would like one please.

Why is Mario strutting?

RICHARD
01-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Slick, I'll raise you $10. Keep those whiskey sours coming. It's going to be a long game. I'm putting my sunglasses on to help with my lack of a good poker face :D

Done!!!

Slick
Whiskey and a losing hand this time around....DONE!

dukedogsmom
01-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Is Mario a good pooper scooper because Flair just landed a big one over by Gini. Gini, I'm so sorry! But, at least it didn't land ON you. Anyone have any air freshener? Meant to ask if anyone wanted a big cigar? I don't smoke in real life but this cyber poker game needs some big cigars.

slick
01-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Slick, I'll raise you $10
Hmmmmm....think you've got good hand eh, or could this be the old Royal Bluff?? Those sunglasses don't help much. Well, I'll take a chance.

Here's 10 and I'll raise you 10.

Corinna
01-20-2005, 12:57 AM
Sorry this posse partner is late but hubby had to up grade my memory(no comment Richard) and he was taking forever. I 'm so excited the 28th I get DSL yahoo now i can read faster.. (points 2 six shooters in the air and empties both) I of course have to have a new e-mail but I'll get it changed here and send you the new one (to those of you I have sent it to be fore. )
I'll thake a sasprilla please.

lbaker
01-20-2005, 03:26 AM
I tell my son about this here poker game and he says to me "MA, you're terrible at poker, why dont you play Black Jack?" He reminds me...

I'm a Black Jack woman
No poker, dice or Keno
I'm a Black Jack woman
From Vegas, up to Reno

Double down and split the aces
Throw the dog a bone
Dealers all have smiling faces
I'm never going home

:p

Another shot of whiskey at this end of the bar pilgrim. Never apologize son, it's a sign of weakness.

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 06:29 AM
Wakes up, picks head up off table and removes cards stuck to face. Hey, who won? Anybody else here? I have got to get a big pot of coffee made. Also, making fresh cinnamon rolls. Pretty soon, it will be smelling really good in here.

davidpizzica
01-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Coffee and Cinnmon rolls? DDM, That will hit the spot!! Especially here in COLD Pittsburgh! It's 22 degrees with 3" of snow on the ground!

davidpizzica
01-20-2005, 06:54 AM
DDM, I'll get the fire roaring to get the chill out of here. BTW, were there HORSES in here?

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 06:58 AM
Flair was here last night and Mario tried to lasso him. I don't know where Flair is now as I had too many of those whiskey sours. I need a big cup of coffee.

Killearn Kitties
01-20-2005, 07:04 AM
Coffee, cinnamon rolls and a roaring fire? Sounds wonderful! Think I'll give the floor a bit of a scrub and get the air fresheners out. Come to think of it, did Farrah not advertise a perfume about a hundred years ago? Probably around the time of Calamity Jane come to think of it. Perhaps we could use that to freshen the place up.

lbaker
01-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Farrah's perfume a hundred years ago? About the time of CALAMITY JANE :eek: I had dibbies on Calamity Jane, I always knew Farrah and I would have something in common :p Oh boy, those cinnamon rolls smell woooonderful! I'll start brewing up some CNT for sleepy kitties, and search behind the bar for an extra bottle of Slick's Bailey's. YUM!

Pit Chick
01-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Did anyone get the number of that stage coach that ran me down? I have a cyber hang over from h377. Pass the cinnamon rolls please.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-20-2005, 10:26 AM
http://www.matrixm.com/asp/media/mediapreview.asp?type=8&id=16709

Click on the link and then click on the little speaker. If you're at work, make sure to check your volume so the whole office doesn't wonder what you're up to. :p

HOWDEEEEE!

Boy those cinnamon rolls smell goooo-oood! I'll take a few, and a cup of coffee with plenty of Slick's Baileys. MMMmmm-mm! What a way to start the day!

Sorry I missed all the doings yesterday, I completely forgot it was Thursday! Doh!

I think, in honor of Minnie Pearl and the rest of the Hee Haw gang, we should have a good ol' fashion Ho Down today! I think Mario would be adorable being passed around in the square dances. So, who knows how to play the fiddle?

(Oops, don't know if this is pure Texas Western style.....but the HOWDEEEEE seemed appropriate....did they have Ho Downs in Texas....or just rodeos?):confused:

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Just popping back in from work. Nothing like a good warm cinnamon roll dripping with icing. I think a square dance would be good fun. I can't play a fiddle, though. Maybe we can find some good music on the computer?

Pit Chick
01-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
[url]did they have Ho Downs in Texas....

There's lots of Ho Downs in Texas...there's a ho downs here, and a ho downs there. Hey, there goes a ho downs tha street. ;)

Or do you mean the dancin? :confused:

gini
01-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Do you mean to tell me that when Santa says HO HO HO............he isn't just being jolly?

Large Bailey's please - there's non quite like Slick's homemade!

Corinna
01-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Please pass the cinnamon rolls. Yummmmmmm I'll have a diet soda too please. Just checking in here need to get back to the taies of Bowser and the fire kids. You old timers remeber the continuing tales of the fire kids ? This is reminding me of that and why I joined and was hooked.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
I'd like a cinnamon roll too, please! And some hot chocolate!

I can play the player piano! If I can reach the peddles, that is. :D

Killearn Kitties
01-20-2005, 11:31 AM
I had two lessons on the fiddle in school before I got bored. Would you like me to play?

gini
01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Yippee - a fiddler! We could sure use one! When you play cyber fiddle - you are always perfect:D :D

catland
01-20-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm also cooking up some sourdough flap-jacks if anyone is interested. Then I think I'll go on up to the Yukon and stake my claim. Those Canadian Mounties sure can be helpful getting you across the border - they're almost as cute as the haz-mat guys.

RICHARD
01-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by gini
You guys are making soooo much noise that my computer is shaking. Just had to drop by to see what is going on.

Slick, here is a "shade" to wear...........clean up - you need the money for 2006!

I am verrryy thirsty..........missed the drink of the day.........so whatever it is, I would like one please.

Why is Mario strutting?

I missed your post, we posted at the same time!
It's an open bar today.

Whiskey, beer, anything you want.

Large Bailey's...
DONE!

Mario is being Mario!

DDM.
Sometimes those cigars are too stinky.....
I'll just open the doors..and get the broom.
If you want to see 'square dancing', check me out.
Someone called the paramedics on me once-
they thought I was having a seizure.

Slick,

Remember the table limit is 20 dollars!

Corinna,

LOL ladies I am gonna have to ask you all to put the guns down....:eek:

Saspirilla, cinnamon roll and diet soda!
DONE!

Laurie,

Dice and Whiskey!

Done!!

DDM,

LOL, that card stuck to your head reminds me of a magic trick!:confused:

Thanks for the coffee and rolls.

David,

You want a bigger fire??
DONE!

KK,

I think Farrah drank too much of her own perfume, she's kinda wacky these days!! Thank you for cleaning up, Can I get you a cup and a roll??

Thank you for serenading us!!

DONE!

PC,

The plate on the stagecoach said 'Wells Fargo"!!!

:eek:

T&P,

Forget about Thursday?? Man, you are working!!
LOLOL, Texans do anything they want to!;)

Cafe and Bailey's, DONE!

I am gonna pass on the HO HO HO jokes....:eek:

MOFF,
Cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa.
Play on!!!:D

Catland,

Did some one say flap jacks?

Let me go get some strawberry preserves!!!

DONE!

gini
01-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Strawberry preserves reminds me of blintzes.......hmmm, now those are good, even though they are hip busters!

Thanks for the drink!

dukedogsmom
01-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Richard, you are much more awake than I am! I don't know how you kept up with all that. I love men in uniform. I say we bring some of those mounties in here for a real party!

Pit Chick
01-20-2005, 01:12 PM
A very attractive woman goes up to a bar in a quiet rural pub.
She gestures alluringly to the bartender, who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does, she begins to caress his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asks, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no," the man replied.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathes the bartender. "Is there anything I
can do?"

"Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message," she continues,
running her forefinger across the bartender's lips, and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth, and allowing him to suck them gently."What should I tell him?" the bartender manages to say. Tell him," she whispers, "there is no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies' room."

K9soul
01-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh wow, I stop in to say howdy and I see people are having cinnamon rolls with hot cocoa! That sounds wonderful. I'll have what they're having please :D. A sugar and chocolate buzz is just what I need this afternoon :p

RICHARD
01-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
Oh wow, I stop in to say howdy and I see people are having cinnamon rolls with hot cocoa! That sounds wonderful. I'll have what they're having please :D. A sugar and chocolate buzz is just what I need this afternoon :p

Sugar and chocolate buzz!!
DONE!!!!

PC,

ptui.....blach........ppppptttt........:D

DDM,
I have a rolodex filled with patron facts....

Gini,
You're welcome.

slick
01-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Just stopping in for a minute. Work is getting in the way today and I've got the world's worst headache. Give me some drugs and alcohol please, and lots of it. ;)

RICHARD
01-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by slick
Just stopping in for a minute. Work is getting in the way today and I've got the world's worst headache. Give me some drugs and alcohol please, and lots of it. ;)

Aspirin and water....even a cyberbar won't give you alcohol and drugs.;)

moosmom
01-20-2005, 04:26 PM
*cough, cough* *sniff, sniff* Gibbe a hot doddy please!! *cough, cough* *sniff, sniff*

Sumbuddy throw a log on da fireplace, will ya? It's code id here.

Pit Chick
01-20-2005, 04:29 PM
Aspirin and water....even a cyberbar won't give you alcohol and drugs.;)

Oh, come on, alcohol intensifies the effects. ;) :cool: :D

davidpizzica
01-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
*cough, cough* *sniff, sniff* Gibbe a hot doddy please!! *cough, cough* *sniff, sniff*

Sumbuddy throw a log on da fireplace, will ya? It's code id here. Here, Donna, let me throw a couple of logs on! I'll grab a hot coffee and come over to make you comfortable. No hugs and I'LL be sniffling!

RICHARD
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM

Here ya go....and congrat's for making the Furrminology Dictionary (cat's pajamas)

DONE!

PC,
lolololol, My pharmacist's license was suspended a while back.
:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

David,
LOLOLOL
Both of you, no touching.......That's all we need, the health department to show up!;)

Pit Chick
01-21-2005, 08:19 AM

Is it possible to get someone elses cold through the computer, cause now I'm starting to feel like poo.

Thanks a lot moosmom!! ;)

dukedogsmom
01-21-2005, 08:44 AM
Good morning everyone! I brought the fancy coffee machine here today so we can have lattes, cappucinos and espressos. TGIF!! I've got three days off coming. Woo Hoo!!

moosmom
01-21-2005, 08:52 AM
*sniff, sniff* *cough, cough*

Sorry! :(:(

Killearn Kitties
01-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Ooh, I'll have a cappucino from your fancy machine please, DDM. Three whole days off? What are you gong to do?

Keep those bugs to yourself please moosmom, I don't want them!

K9soul
01-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Good Friday everyone! What's a good drink to celebrate a winter snowstorm with? :D If it snows as much as they forecast on top of what is already down, I am not gonna be going anywhere anytime soon. :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
01-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Good morning everyone! I brought the fancy coffee machine here today so we can have lattes, cappucinos and espressos. TGIF!! I've got three days off coming. Woo Hoo!! Thanks, DDM! I can use a ccappucino or two to watch the snow storm tomorrow! Donna, hang in there with that cold. Get plenty of rest! {{{{HUGS}}}}!

K9soul
01-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by david p
Thanks, DDM! I can use a ccappucino or two to watch the snow storm tomorrow!

Must be the one we are getting today. I'll send it on your way :D

dukedogsmom
01-21-2005, 10:16 AM
One cappucino coming up! Well, going to Kay's on Sunday. Was hoping for a trip to the dog beach but there's a 50% chance of rain. We're going to the scrapbook shop again. I was so broke this past week that I couldn't get anything hardly. Going to a folk art craft show at the fairgrounds on Saturday hopefully. Busy at work right now, though. Some idiot had an accident and fled on foot. We just now located him. Fun never ends.

Killearn Kitties
01-21-2005, 10:48 AM
All this snow talk isn't very wild west! You got more snow on the way David? How did the shovelling earlier in the week?

So is it coffee and hot toddies all round then? Maybe we'd better try to figure out how to use this machine ourselves if DDM is busy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-21-2005, 11:14 AM
pwwssshhttttt...spatter....spit...spurt...

Careful Karen! I never did understand how these fancy cap-o-chino makers worked and why they made so much noise.....but if you can figure it out, I'll take a cafe mocha please, with whip cream and sprinkles. Caribou Coffee makes the absolute BEST - way better than Starbucks. And Caribou has had coupons in the paper lately for a free whatever kind you want whatever size you want. Mmmm....m!

Speaking of wild west and cap-o-chino, interestingly enough, at the camping stores we go to, they have tiny portable, manual cap-o-chino makers that people can pack in their back-packs (rucksack to you Karen) so they can have their espresso while they're out camping! Watch out everybody, yuppies on the trail ahead! ;) :D

davidpizzica
01-21-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
All this snow talk isn't very wild west! You got more snow on the way David? How did the shovelling earlier in the week?

So is it coffee and hot toddies all round then? Maybe we'd better try to figure out how to use this machine ourselves if DDM is busy. Well, Karen, earlier I had to shovel out my driveway (it's a short driveway and downhill but I took some breaks). I'll probably have to do it again this weekend because I might get 4-6" more! The only thing I have to watch for is slipping and landing on my new knee! Why couldn't we have had this for Christmas??

RICHARD
01-21-2005, 11:48 AM
cappucino??

Isn't that a m-o-n-k-e-y???

I am spelling because I don't want Mario to hear!

Coffee.....

I think that's a little out of my bartending skills..

Happy Friday everyone!

Killearn Kitties
01-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Oh oh oh! I think I burnt my finger on the steam! Does this establishment have a First Aid box? Perhaps I'll just try a slushie instead, it's almost home-time for me after all.

Never had one of your slushies before. Must be all this BBQ talk making me think of it. :D

Fond as I am of coffee, I'd never take that kind of equipment in my "back-pack". :D :D

davidpizzica
01-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Oh, Karen try one! They're GOOD!!

zippy-kat
01-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Caribou Coffee makes the absolute BEST - way better than Starbucks.

Wait.... there's something better than Starbucks? I have a hard time believing that. ;)

RICHARD
01-21-2005, 05:57 PM
KK,

A slushie is just the code word for margarita!!

I think you can find everything you need for a slushie in your neck of the woods.

Margarita

Recipe

1 1/2 oz. Tequila
3/4 oz. Triple Sec (or Cointreau)
Splash of Sour Mix & a dash of Lime juice
Shake with ice & serve in a salt rimmed glass on the rocks or strain to serve up
Add more liquid and blend with ice for a frozen variation
Garnish with a lime wedge

Salut!!!

T&P

LOLOLOLOL,

Perfect sound effects!

Corinna
01-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Sorry I'm late in getting here to day spend it shopping with my daughter . I found a really nice velveteen Bright red at Wally world for4 bucks a yard . I got a yard so tommorrow I'll be hanging around making a new skirt for valentines day. (sweing machine on desk 2 feet from computer desk. I have a rollong chair. Multi tasking HaHa) got to go for my evening walk. Warm enough may take Merlin if I can wake him up.

DJFyrewolf36
01-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Cha cha cha!

Celebrate for me cause I got a great new job and dad is actually starting to LIKE my husband :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll take a margarita and two CNTs for the rugrats!

PAAAAAAAAARRTTAY!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
Oh oh oh! I think I burnt my finger on the steam! Does this establishment have a First Aid box? :D :D
I don't know about a first aid box but we do have Mario who will kiss your boo boo all better!:eek: :D

QueenScoopalot
01-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Peek-a-boo! Anyone here? :confused: Long time, no party! I'll also pass on the itchy attire, and if possible a nice strong drink sounds marvelous! Geesh...i know..back in those days us gals didn't imbibe unless we were 'those types'!:eek: :eek:

dukedogsmom
01-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Uh oh, Queen. I guess I'm "one of those" I just got here. Don't know where everyone is hiding.

dukedogsmom
01-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Some really special treats for Duke and Doogie. They did great for their Valentine photo shoot. Guess no one is coming here and it's bedtime so have a good night.

lbaker
01-23-2005, 09:22 AM
We aren't hiding, we are shoveling out and carrying wood up closer to the door so as not to have to walk too far to grab a few logs to throw on the fire. Grabbed an armfull last night and bopped myself on the forehead with a frozen, snowy, HARD edge. Now I have a gash over my right eye. My co-workers must think I hang out in some biker bar on the weekends, I'm always coming in Mondays with another bruise, scrap or owchey :rolleyes: Little do they know the only bike around here is the one Mario tries to ride and he has training wheels

davidpizzica
01-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey, watch yourself, Laurie! And here I thought I was the klutz! I had to skip church today becauce I am a little snowbound. In a little while I have to go out and shovel the driveway (yuck) and get the snow off of my car. Thank goodness old blue starts up pretty good in the cold. I know I'm a little old to shovel, but I'll take many breaks!

QueenScoopalot
01-23-2005, 10:43 AM
YIKES!!! I can't even get my front or back doors open there's so much snow! Poor dogs..I did manage to shove the snow away from the front door enough so the two big ones could at least pee. And yup...on the porch! :rolleyes: Spencer thought it was wonderful until he went flying downstairs, and disappeared into a very deep snow drift lol! The smallest one Peanut I'd never see again! Guess I have to resign myself to puddles on the floor today *sigh*:rolleyes:

RICHARD
01-23-2005, 01:29 PM
And here I am complaining it too hot....:rolleyes:

A quick Done for everyone!!;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-23-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm feeling quite balmy here today! It's sunny and 35 and that horrible wind has stopped!

My snowbound pals, you are all in my thoughts but forgive me for not offering to shovel you out! Maybe Mario would?

Corinna
01-23-2005, 01:44 PM
What a difference a couple days cam make .Its 40F here and the ice on the roads are gone. Sorry for you in the east but its your turn.:D We will get more i know before long. Take care all.

slick
01-23-2005, 02:36 PM
HA! We've got you all beat. It's 52 deg here today.
Fortunately my car's temperature reading is bilingual. With the push of a button I can tell what the "American" temperature is! :rolleyes: :D

davidpizzica
01-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I'm feeling quite balmy here today! It's sunny and 35 and that horrible wind has stopped!

My snowbound pals, you are all in my thoughts but forgive me for not offering to shovel you out! Maybe Mario would? Gee, Connie, where were you when I needed you? Maybe I'll borrow Mario next time!! LOL LOL!