01-19-2005, 05:18 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/1-16birdieandtucker1.jpg

jenluckenbach
01-19-2005, 05:35 AM
AWWWWWWWWW

How sweet !!

QueenScoopalot
01-19-2005, 06:13 AM
That seems to be a favorite spot in your house Carla! Such a cute picture of the snuggle bums. :) :) :) Does Birdie still take off when you get near him?

catfamily
01-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
That seems to be a favorite spot in your house Carla! Such a cute picture of the snuggle bums. :) :) :) Does Birdie still take off when you get near him?
No but he still is a bit nervous.He's getting better and better every day.:D

QueenScoopalot
01-19-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by catfamily
No but he still is a bit nervous.He's getting better and better every day.:D
Oh good! His big day's coming up next month. I have to contact the Feline Hosp. and have them fax his paperwork to NSAH. Feline Hosp. might end up charging an arm & a leg to give him his rabies shot. I'm sooo happy his tongue finally regained function. Imagine what he'd look like if it didn't? :eek: :eek: Lucky Birdie!:D

catfamily
01-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Oh good! His big day's coming up next month. I have to contact the Feline Hosp. and have them fax his paperwork to NSAH. Feline Hosp. might end up charging an arm & a leg to give him his rabies shot. I'm sooo happy his tongue finally regained function. Imagine what he'd look like if it didn't? :eek: :eek: Lucky Birdie!:D
Yes he's very lucky.Extremely lucky you were there to save him.He stretches his jaw a lot.I think it bothers him still.Their may be pain if he opens to wide.That animal got him good.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-19-2005, 06:53 AM
How cute: 2 cats sharing the same cat-bed!!:)

catmandu
01-19-2005, 08:39 AM
The Improvement,in Birdie,from the photos ,that you sent me,are absolutely astonishing,and it goes,top show,that almost no Kitten,cannot be helped,withlots of Love,and TLC,and The Found Cats Salute You,as Do I.I.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzcat
01-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Wow, they are both so big. Tucker looks huge and Birdie isn't that scrawny little Bird anymore.

I love seeing your kitties Carla!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Tucker is handsome. And sweet lil Birdie. You and Queen did amazing on his rescue! Thank you for taking in that sweet boy, and all the others that you have kept, when noone else would!

RedHedd
01-19-2005, 12:25 PM
WOW! Birdie sure has grown to be a healthy looking boy! What a difference a little love makes!

luvofallhorses
01-19-2005, 12:27 PM
aww :D