PDA

View Full Version : She loves kids!!

Jods
01-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Here is Pixie and my cousin Tanner... She was like this the whole time he was over.

Kristl
01-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Most affectionate Siamese I've ever seen!!:)

Jods
01-18-2005, 07:52 PM
I thought they were all affectionate... She always HAS to be wherever I am not matter where I go. She follows me and if I go somewhere and shut the door by accident she howls till I let her in. LOL... She is a huge suck! Tanners mom (my cousin) Shelley just loves her cuz she jumps up on their laps as soon as they sit down...

Kristl
01-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Jods
I thought they were all affectionate... She always HAS to be wherever I am not matter where I go. She follows me and if I go somewhere and shut the door by accident she howls till I let her in. LOL... She is a huge suck! Tanners mom (my cousin) Shelley just loves her cuz she jumps up on their laps as soon as they sit down...

not all of them...i personally have never met one like that...my dad had 2 when i was a baby and they were the most independent cats ever...i also suffered many bites. Maybe it was just ours that were not super friendly!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2005, 11:46 PM
This is such a cute picture. I'm glad she likes children.:)

catmandu
01-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Thats great,that Tanner,and Pixie,have made a Love Connection,and that they are such Friends!

jazzcat
01-19-2005, 11:55 AM
How sweet.

All mine have a fear of anything on two legs shorten than 4 feet. I don't know what the deal is.

kt_luvs_kitties
01-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Always nice to have a kid friendly kitty huh? That picture is adorable. I love Pixie, she is darling:D