PDA

View Full Version : Foster cat Angel

jenluckenbach
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
That wonderful GORGEOUS calico had an ECG (ultrasound of the heart) today. The doctor's report.......

Just heard from the doctor – Angel is fine – no heart disease, no murmur, no arrhythmia, nothing outside of normal.

YEAH!

jazzcat
01-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Is this the kitty that they thought had a heart problem and wouldn't live long?

That's great news!!! If that is her then I guess her status will be changed to adoptable, right?

Prairie Purrs
01-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Yippee! :D

jenluckenbach
01-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Is this the kitty that they thought had a heart problem and wouldn't live long?

That's great news!!! If that is her then I guess her status will be changed to adoptable, right?

That's the one! :D:D And I placed her on petfinder 30 seconds after I received the good news. Angel, you're going to get a REAL home! :)

And I would like to pat myself on the back a little......if I had not taken her to my own vet (at my own cost) just because I wanted my vet to be familiar with her condition in CASE anything needed to be done, we would not have had a difference of opinions between vets. And everyone would still be believing that she was due to die and to let her live her life in foster care. Now she has a chance and with her looks......I wouldn't be surprised if she gets attention at her first adoption event.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah!!! Looks like Angel has an angel looking out for her. :D

However, I have to admit that when I first read this
That wonderful GORGEOUS calico had an ECG I thought she had an EGG! I was wondering how in the world a cat laid an egg! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like it's time for me to get back to work. ;) :D

jazzcat
01-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah!!!

May we see a picture of the healthy beauty??

QueenScoopalot
01-18-2005, 04:33 PM
YAY!!!!!!!! Great news Jen! :D :D Now we must be indulged with pictures. ;)

Grace
01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
As I said back on December 28th -

She might have a serious problem; then again, she might not.

Wonderful news, and I agree with you - she is so beautiful, she'll get adopted in a flash.

rg_girlca
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Oh Jen, this is such great news. It makes you wonder how two vets can come to two totally different diagnosis though.

Wait a go baby Angel. Good luck on your first adoption event.

Pats Jen on the back on a job well done.:D

K & L
01-18-2005, 06:28 PM
That's just wonderful news Jen!

jenluckenbach
01-18-2005, 07:03 PM
These pictures (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68127&highlight=Angel+Pictures) will have to do because I sent her to the adoption center straight away. No time like the present to get herself a home!

(by the way, for those that don't know, I don't leave them at the adoption center for longer than 2 weeks if they don't get adopted)

kimlovescats
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Wonderful news for pretty Angel, and great intervention, Jen!;)

krazyaboutkatz
01-19-2005, 12:14 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I'm sure she'll find her loving forever home very quickly. She's such a sweetheart.:)

catfamily
01-19-2005, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Yeah!!! Looks like Angel has an angel looking out for her. :D

However, I have to admit that when I first read this I thought she had an EGG! I was wondering how in the world a cat laid an egg! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sounds like it's time for me to get back to work. ;) :D
Hahaha I thought the same thing at first.Too funny.I'm really happy Angel is fine and dandy and ready for her furrever home:D

catmandu
01-19-2005, 08:41 AM
I acnt tell you,how plaesed I am,that the original diagnosis,was wrong,and that thatWonderful Angel,has a very,very good chance,to live,out her life,the way,that the Good Lord plannned,and the Found Cats,are cheering,for Angel,and her Guardain ,Jen,The Cats Choice!

jenluckenbach
01-21-2005, 08:18 PM
Angel has a very nice gentleman interested in her. We talked for quite some time and Angel just laid in his arms (after a slight playing of heard to get). I think by Tuesday, Angel will be meeting her new cat brother and Chihuahua sister. :D:D

kimlovescats
01-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Sounds great!;)

rg_girlca
01-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Great news Jen.:)

Let us know how things turn out.