PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard?!

slleipnir
01-18-2005, 11:11 AM
I started vollenteering at our HS again. I do general vollenteering and I also help the photographer.

I went in this morning and seeing there was recently an outbreak of kennel cough with the dogs, I thought it might be better to stay with the cats. I feel in love with like ALL of them! It was kinda funny cause one of the other vollenteers started calling kitty 'my dude' cause I liked him so much :o

It's a lot of fun, we played with them, patted, fed, watered and brushed them. Unfortunatly there are A LOT of cats in there :( I hope they find nice homes!

Man I want them ALL!

Toby's my baby
01-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Haha! I know how you feel! I wish I could take all the dogs and cats from our HS home with me too! They are all so cute, and they all need better homes and loving families!!

petslover
01-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Everytime I go to the animal shelter I do the same thing. If I could I would take them all too!

CatLover03
01-18-2005, 06:07 PM
We have a PetSmart, and local animal shelter in town. Everytime I walk in, I put my fingers in the cage, and the kitties rub them, and lick them. I just want to scoop them up and take them all home with me! :)