PDA

View Full Version : Survay for everyboday's opinions.... help! help!

catlover227
01-18-2005, 02:58 AM
1. Are you willing to go to a cafe with cat's patrolling the shop?

2.How offten willl you go visit the cafe?

... a. daily
... b. twice a week
... c. once a week
... d. once a month
... e. never

Please help me to do the survay by answering the above 2 questions. I'd like to know will people enjoy this kind of enviroment.

Thanks for your time!

catlover227
01-18-2005, 03:02 AM
1. yes
2. daily

vinjashira
01-18-2005, 05:44 AM
1. is yes
2. well it's not really a fair question, people don't just go to a cafe because there is a cat. There are other factors ofcourse like what you have in the menu, where it is located, etc. You can't really ask this question to the people who haven't been on that cafe.

catnapper
01-18-2005, 05:51 AM
I think it would be great to have a cafe like that. I typically am not a cafe type person - I can get my caffeine at home (with 4 cats~! :p ) But what I wonder is if the Board of Health would allow a shop sherving food and beverages to have a cat patrolling.

moosmom
01-18-2005, 07:11 AM
When my daughter and I went on our weekend retreat to New York City, we went to a deli for lunch. To our surprize, in walked an orange boy who was the deli's mascot.

The deli owner said that he used to hang around the back door waiting to be fed, so they adopted him. Amy and I fed him some of our chicken and tuna salad. It was a real treat to see such a beautiful orange boy.

Would I visit a cafe with cats?? ABSOLUTELY!! While I too can have my caffeine at home around my own cats, it would be a nice change to visit a place where you can get a "kitty fix" from cats other than your own.

However, I highly doubt the Board of Health would allow animals where food is served/sold. I brought MooShoo into Sam's Club with me once. I was stopped at the door and told that I'd have to leave him in the car. Funny, I brought him in before with no problem. Oh well...

Barbara
01-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by vinjashira

2. well it's not really a fair question, people don't just go to a cafe because there is a cat.

No? What other reason could they have ;)

Fox-Gal
01-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
When my daughter and I went on our weekend retreat to New York City, we went to a deli for lunch. To our surprize, in walked an orange boy who was the deli's mascot.

The deli owner said that he used to hang around the back door waiting to be fed, so they adopted him. Amy and I fed him some of our chicken and tuna salad. It was a real treat to see such a beautiful orange boy.

I think i've been to that deli. lol There are a lot of places in the city that have cats running around. I know of a greek deli that has two and a couple of bars that have a cat. I even tried to talk the bar owner into letting me have the cat. He would have no part of it. :( Some how they get away with it in the city, how I don't know.

As for a cafe with cats............yeah I'd go! Just the health department might have something to say about it.

I know that when I owned my child care centers, We also servered food there, we had pets there for the children. I had to go through H#$% with the health depertment to have them there , so it can been done. But selling food and drinks might be a little different in their eye, compared to just serving food.

NoahsMommy
01-18-2005, 11:04 AM
I go to Starbucks about once a week. If there was another option where the food and coffee was good, and they had a cat, I'd go there.

:)