PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried about my BeddyBear, Jade

Uniqueviking
01-18-2005, 01:42 AM
She didn't take the whole Beans ordeal very well. She acted really depressed and stressed. I used the Feliway plug-in and that seemed to help, BUT on top of it I've been busy fixing up my apartment, and I've replaced every piece of furniture here + they've also switched food from Hill's to Royal Canin.

She's lost quite a bit of weight lately *, and now I' getting worried. I already spoke to the vet and Jade has an appointment for tomorrow.

I'm thinking it's a severe stress reaction, as I've also noticed Boomer is gnawing on corners (of the furniture) again and he hasn't done that since he was a kitten.

Pls. think of my BeddyBear.

* She eats and drinks well and still loves to cuddle with me. In fact she now prefers to be in my lap being held most of the time, if she's not tugging herself in under the covers. They were all de-wormed not too long ago and I her "big business" looks normal.

jenluckenbach
01-18-2005, 04:51 AM
Prayers for Jade. Hope you can get her to feel better soon.

catnapper
01-18-2005, 05:54 AM
Prayers for sweet little Jade. Please let us know how she does at the vets.

GraciesMommy
01-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Feel betta soon~

catmandu
01-18-2005, 08:46 AM
That is tough,to lose a Friend,as the Poor Cat,never realizes,that they will never see Beans,again,and will always expect Beans,to come home one day,and things,would be the same,as always! I ma sure that The Meezers,are waiting,for BJ.Prayers for Jade are on thier way.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Tenna, it does sound like it's all stress related. :(

I sure hope everything returns to as normal as possible for Beddybear.

Good luck at the vet and please let us know what the results are.

Kirsten
01-18-2005, 02:26 PM
I'll be thinking of you and her tomorrow. Please sms me the results of her vet appointment!

I sure hope everything's alright with her!!

Kirsten

jazzcat
01-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Prayers on the way.

Uniqueviking
01-19-2005, 06:33 AM
Thank you.

Jade has lost 2,2 pounds :( Don't know anything til I get the test results Friday afternoon (Having all the blood work possible done - but it's not Fiv or FeLv. Already tested negative for those.).

rkidsrcats
01-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Our thoughts are with you and Jade. Sorry she's not feeling well. Our kitties are such sensitive little creatures - they can get in a funk so fast when things change. :confused:
Feel better soon Jade...whisker kisses from the Tribe!

jenluckenbach
01-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Will be praying for Jade until those test results come back.